One Piece

Source: hitsuke.blogspot.com/
    Verification: Confirmed

Raw Pics
    Spoiler!

Script Translation
    Spoiler!
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

I hope franky's huge arms are retractable. That way when he Isn't in cyborg mode, he will look more like Kuma and become freaking huge with large hands and numerous weapons here and there when he is about to battle. that will be totally badass.

plus it will make him cooler.
    I also lol'ed abt the nose hair connection. I think we will no longer have any cola issues.
    When he wants to go SUUUPEEER, he just has to press his nose and he is in action mode.

I also think that if franky's lower part has no ammunition then he should put on some freaking pants.
    Hell, it will make him a lot cooler even when still acting as the perv he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Don.D.Bulky View Post
    I hope franky's huge arms are retractable. That way when he Isn't in cyborg mode, he will look more like Kuma and become freaking huge with large hands and numerous weapons here and there when he is about to battle. that will be totally badass.

plus it will make him cooler.
    I also lol'ed abt the nose hair connection. I think we will no longer have any cola issues.
    When he wants to go SUUUPEEER, he just has to press his nose and he is in action mode.

I also think that if franky's lower part has no ammunition then he should put on some freaking pants.
    Hell, it will make him a lot cooler even when still acting as the perv he is.
    What color is the sky of the fantasy world you're living in? Franky is at his maximum cool right now. Hell, the hair makes him look less cool. I hope he reverts back to the buzz cut.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

If u check the spoilers u cane see he went back to buzz cut when he showed hi's iner arm's so i do think he will stay buzz cut
    Plz just ignore the bad english

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    seems like a usual chapter butseems....unepic....considering it's chapter 600...

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

FRANKY is full of suprises!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    What color is the sky of the fantasy world you're living in? Franky is at his maximum cool right now. Hell, the hair makes him look less cool. I hope he reverts back to the buzz cut.
    Purple. LOL

Anyway I was referring to the hair appearing every time he goes super and seriously don't u think he will be really cool if his Arms were retractable?
    Just saying.

Jesus christ! Would the Strawhats just beat the fakes into a bloody pulp already? I'm so sick of them taking credit for things they didn't do, it annoys me to no end.

I suspect Cori and Cari are going to be beast, but no match for the Straw Hats they face. Or maybe they join in.

Naaaaaaah. Too bloodthirsty. Gotten infamy of killing marines = Not Straw Hat ish.

have u guys seen all the raw scans they found out about brook, i don't know how but they made the connection oh and chopper's regular version the the full reindeer is big as shit