59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

43 72.88%
  • No

9 15.25%
  • I don't know

7 11.86%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I don't like his haircut and his rectangular arm. He doesn't look SUPEERRR when he does his super pose anymore. But I do like his big round shoulders, looks like it carries tons of weapons and we haven't seen his new Centaurus form.

sig made by me

he can probably transform in to something better, but i think he looks cool

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    i wann see the new docking lol. when robin said i cant treat like a human anymore mil flew out my nose.

I just noticed franky still has his sideburns make me wonder if his hair will grow back. Which also make me wonder why he cut his hair, I think thats because he/or someone else surgically enhanced his head. I'm crossing my fingers hoping he'll shoot lasers out his eyes.

overall I like it but I have my likes and dislikes to it, I don't like his arms being square and they are a little too long
    I like the round shoulder and (I will accept the bashing for this) I like the buzz cut
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

he looks really cool i like his buzz cut aslo makes him look more mature, but i have a question how the HELL does he dress himself i mean with those huge arms that could probably take a while!!
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

i don't mind it and kinda like it. i also think the only reason he has no hair is because he lost his whole FACE! his hair may grow back. but aside from his new look, i'm with everyone thinking we're going to see a HUGE amount of power coming from Franky now...HUGE...

Questions to Oda:
    Keep the questions coming. Whether he got the last ones or not let's just keep asking until we get at least one!

Come to think of it. With those huge mechanical arms,I don't think Franky is running on cola anymore. Franky doesn't need the comic relief his hair provides whenever he took a diffirent substance aside from cola.

sig made by me

i like the new look. but not that much. the only thing i i think is disturbing is the square forearms..but judging from the HUGE cola he is drinking, we will indeed see HUGE POWWWAAAH!

"whoaaaaa"

nuff said.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    i don`t mind the armm.....but i misss his hairrrrrr^_^

wonder what kind of transformation he`ll have...maybe launch sum nukes from his arm..a nuke powered cola lol.that would be badasss...

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Coup de Burst!!! will be the most epic of epic moves trust me
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.