14 28.57%
  • |3| Average

14 28.57%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.04%
  • |1| Terrible

3 6.12%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    As was mentioned, I want to know the status on the following people....

1) Grimmjow
    2) Nelliel
    3) Yammy
    4) Gin (Dead or Not?)

Also, what the hell is Mayuri up to in HM? I don't trust his sneaky ass. He's one straw away from becoming the next villian.

i m sure aizen will find some insanely strong people in that prison and will come back to finish his plans.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    I really liked the chapter. It feels like the story has come full circle and is at the perfect point to start something new.

Also, good riddens to the b!tches who continually b!tch about the manga. I hope many of them really are done reading it. It gets tiresome sifting b!tch posts while looking for actual insightful posts.
    Indeed. There's a Bitch about Bleach thread with a purpose people! Use it instead of proliferating the chapter discussions.

Anyway, it seems that everyone forgot that the end of SS arc ended the SAME WAY. Rukia and Ichigo parted and all that, and there was a short moment of peace. It's just a good way to move on to something new. You know, not every story must be written in constant suspense.

It was a decent round up chapter. I'm still inclined to see how Ichigo will deal with his new powerless form and hoping for some son and father engagement.

I´m in doubt about one thing: "What happened to Hyougoku (HK)??" It´s was sealed with Aizen or from Aizen or it´s just left his body? I just know that HK doesn´t recognizes him as it´s master.
    At least, Bleach must have and arc to explain about Isshin. Why he lost his power, how did he get to man´s earth.
    I don´t think Vasto Lords will be a new treath in Bleach. Even Espada, overpowered Vasto Lords couldn´t against Captains.

The only thing I got out of this chapter - Avici. There's probably other people in that prison just as strong or stronger than Aizen. It reminds me of the lowest level of Impel Down. So after 20,000 years, Aizen gets released as is just as powerful as he is now since he won't age. Doesn't seem like a bad sentence to me.

And no one can replace a 1-handed Yammamoto? Wow.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by sevencold19 View Post
    what happen to soi fon, nel the vaizard. why the commander lost a arm and mayuri or horime don't heal him?
    You know there HAS to be some damage on the good guys too right?Kubo didn't forget that.

Have to feel sorry for Ichigo. The guy's given so much to protect his friends and family, only to just lose it all in the ultimate sacrifice needed to stop the almighty rebel.

Aizen, even in captivity is still a smug bastard. Gotta love that about him. Seeing him in hell will be interesting, like what has already been said this was all probably be part of his master plan. Aizen is probably one of the most likable villains ever. He's just so SURE of himself, that you feel almost stupid for not rooting for him.

Byakuya, Kenpachi, and Shunsui being put on the spot by Captain Commander was funny. The best part is they couldn't care less. Byakuya's I don't care I'm above this attitude, Kenpachi being the all-around hardass that he is, and Shunsui just going along with it for the LULZ.

Hitsugaya really effed up this time. Of course he was facing god in Bleach form, but still it's gonna be awkward when he meets up with Hinamori again, "So yeah remember that time I stuck my sword through you, we're cool now right?"

That ending was sad though. Ichigo never asked to be a Shinigami, but he's used his powers to protect those who are important to him. Now he's losing touch with what became an essential part of his life, and after he gave everything away he loses some of his closest friends. Major bummer.

Let's see how Kubo goes from here. No matter what I've got faith in the guy. Bleach is still fun to read after all this time.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Indeed. There's a Bitch about Bleach thread with a purpose people! Use it instead of proliferating the chapter discussions.

Anyway, it seems that everyone forgot that the end of SS arc ended the SAME WAY. Rukia and Ichigo parted and all that, and there was a short moment of peace. It's just a good way to move on to something new. You know, not every story must be written in constant suspense.

It was a decent round up chapter. I'm still inclined to see how Ichigo will deal with his new powerless form and hoping for some son and father engagement.
    I am inclined to agree. And you said pretty everything anyway >.>
    Proliferating LOL! awesome word xD
    A delusional solitude brings about an ubiquitous corruption; entrancing you in a cycle of tormented thoughts, ensnaring you within dreams of grandeur as well as fueling the primordial catalyst; thus, you are a captive of your own utopia.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Ichigo = main character = he will be the most powerful yet again - just a matter of 3-6 chapters and Ichigo will start slicing things up again. In the meantime, lets hope for an interesting plot unfolding.

Isnt the judgment off ? I mean, Aizen cant be parted with HGQ, practiculary he is immortal. The point is, bringing HGQ into hell is a bad baaaad idea. HGQ takes hearts of the souls nearby and materializes them, remember ? Meaining, it makes wishes come true. So, if HGQ gets in contact with the "Hell people" or some insanly strong spirits who are locked up in there, then HGQ slowly grants theyre wishes (like being free again for example).
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

great chapter IMO.....