14 28.57%
  • |3| Average

14 28.57%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.04%
  • |1| Terrible

3 6.12%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Just an ok chap. We didn't get much new info except Aizen being imprisoned.( all the good guys survived is kinda expected).

So, what will happen from here on? Does anyone know why Kubo will take a two week hiatus? Is he also planning a time skip for bleach? It's Very possible at this point. I'm fine with Bleach ending it here but I do hope Kubo would still continue the manga and try to salvage what could have been one of the best manga of all time.

sig made by me

i found something that kinda relates to this chapter on google. "Avici" where Aizen is being sent to in the Dharma/Buddhist realm or some crap means Hell. Avici = Hell, lol and not just any hell its the one with the most suffering. yay bleach isn't over just yet. its an interesting read, has a lot to do with naruto as well i'll link the site, for those interested.

http://web.singnet.com.sg/~alankhoo/DharmaRealm.htm

i'm done reading Bleach.
    thanks for the 4 years of wasted time, Kubo.

peace bi**hes.

Veteran Member
    Do mangakas generally go on a 2 week hiatus just before ending a manga?

I read somewhere that it was for collecting data.. Just seems odd to end it real soon after a short break like that..

And well said arisart.. thats what im hoping for.. lol

I really liked the chapter. It feels like the story has come full circle and is at the perfect point to start something new.

Also, good riddens to the b!tches who continually b!tch about the manga. I hope many of them really are done reading it. It gets tiresome sifting b!tch posts while looking for actual insightful posts.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Now that Ichigo has lost his ability to participate in these exciting supernatural battles for peace and justice, the story can focus on what it should have all along. His teenage drama in highschool. Where he battles peer pressure, balancing school work and video games, avoiding the temptation of drugs, and eventually becomes a single teenage parent. You'll laugh, you might even cry. Bleach Part 2: The Highschool drama. I can't wait.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Now that Ichigo has lost his ability to participate in these exciting supernatural battles for peace and justice, the story can focus on what it should have all along. His teenage drama in highschool. Where he battles peer pressure, balancing school work and video games, avoiding the temptation of drugs, and eventually becomes a single teenage parent. You'll laugh, you might even cry. Bleach Part 2: The Highschool drama. I can't wait.
    YES!!!!!! Maybe Kubo will even incorporate a Bleach Glee club! Now THAT would be awesome sauce!

Nah but seriously, why do people keep asking if Bleach is ending? A two week break doesn't occur for a finished series. This does seem like a time skip though. Maybe now Ichigo can will finally graduate high school and spend time with his family and friends. During that time he'll likely speak to his father about regaining his powers though.

Ichigo is now weaker than Kon, LMAO!! That is funny!

Lol, that sucks for Ichigo. Not the fact that he lost his powers but, rather, everyone one else still has theirs.

Chad and the rest of them will be talking to Rukia or whoever, and Ichigo will be like, WTFFFF.

Oh well, I wonder how the Story will progress from here.
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Damn 2 weeks thats too long....

- Oh well the next chapter must be a timeskip and it better be worth the wait.

- I dont wanna wait 2 weeks just to find Ichigo working part a time job and large panels of him walking around. It better be Epic!!!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

what happen to soi fon, nel the vaizard. why the commander lost a arm and mayuri or horime don't heal him?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.