• |3| Average

10 15.63%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

2 3.13%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    There's an "Over 9000" joke in here somewhere lol. Anyway, this is starting to get crazy. Hashirama's been "cloned" twice, well 3 times including Yamato. Orochimaru might be dead, but everyone seems to want to carry on his legacy in experiments of cloning and such. I sort of can't wait to see how this all goes down.
    I get the impression Madara was the original "cloner".

Orochimaru may still have come across the notion on his own, but who knows for sure. He was an Akatsuki member for several years, and may very well have stumbled onto a small aspect of Madara's extensive plans and research.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Holyshit at the Zetsu's and Hashimara tree thingy, Madara Bio-engineering ninja's in his basement.

Kabuto thinks he can take on both the tail beast? He seems hella confident too, wonder if he knows Naruto kind a did Minato's teleportation technique.(He did learn it right?)
    Wasn't a teleport. The name of the technique was Shunshin no Jutsu, IIRC. Its just moving at super fast speeds. Naruto wouldn't have created a hole in the wall if he had just teleported over.

It's starting to make since how Madara has been alive for so long. He found a way to manipulate the First's longetivity genes and lifeforce. I think the demon statue was another tibit of info on the tablet below Konoha; fuck maybe he had this cooking b4 VOTE!! like this chapter. and still give it up of Oro, the five great nations were in the dark and the genuis sannin was still marking Madara and Co.

Great chapter. I think Kishi's been watching too many Stars Wars: Clone Wars episodes lately. Anyway, I think 100,000 clones is enough against the joint ninja army. Since Madara used the tailed beast's power to make them I wonder if the clones will be able to use some of those tailed beast power, that would be nuts if he did. Can't wait to see Kabuchimaru & Dead Deidara vs Bee, Naruto, and Gaara. Should be fun. Its war people, WAR!!!!

There's an "Over 9000" joke in here somewhere lol. Anyway, this is starting to get crazy. Hashirama's been "cloned" twice, well 3 times including Yamato. Orochimaru might be dead, but everyone seems to want to carry on his legacy in experiments of cloning and such. I sort of can't wait to see how this all goes down.
    IT'S OVER 100,000!!!! LOL! Sorry had to do it.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

So is Diedra the one in the coffin that Kabutorch brought up?

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    So is Diedra the one in the coffin that Kabutorch brought up?
    Yup he was in one of those coffins.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

There's an "Over 9000" joke in here somewhere lol.

Thanks for not making it.
    LeggoMyWebbo

1) Is Zetsu a Clone (sorta) of Hashirama?

2) Zetsu calls him Tobi, BUT Madara got cells from Hashirama at the VOTE, IS TOBI a clone of Madara?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Holy crap, madara is seriously deranged. if somebody didnt say it i thought those were like 100,000 1st hokage, until i hear somebody said it was zetsu. Is zetsu really that powerful, i knw he absorbs chakra but..

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    1) Is Zetsu a Clone (sorta) of Hashirama?

2) Zetsu calls him Tobi, BUT Madara got cells from Hashirama at the VOTE, IS TOBI a clone of Madara?
    I think Zetsu is something else entirely. And if Tobi was a clone himself, then the bigger question would be who cloned him?

@[CiTo]

I was tempted, but decided to leave that to someone else lol.