17 26.56%
  • |3| Average

10 15.63%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

2 3.13%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Holyshit at the Zetsu's and Hashimara tree thingy, Madara Bio-engineering ninja's in his basement.

Kabuto thinks he can take on both the tail beast? He seems hella confident too, wonder if he knows Naruto kind a did Minato's teleportation technique.(He did learn it right?)

More Star Wars ripoffs
    Clone Wars!

I miss the days when the strangest wtf twist on real-world physiology was the chakra-circulation system. All this cloning and re-cloning and implanting of cells and livin tissue and genetics experiments just...just piss me off.

Anywho...decentish chapter. A lot of info, but not of the answer variety. Am I the only one hoping we're cruising towards a Gaara vs. Deidara rematch?! Hell, I really don't know what's about to happen. I'm going to read one piece for the 3rd time. At least they haven't cloned Ace into Sabo's body or something equally retarded. Fucking ninjas!

WTF!!! Madara, aint u taking things alil overboard? Daaannnngggggg!!

This is what i find very intriguing: Madara had so many years to plot and nurture his plans while the uber 4th had just a few mins to develop a counter plan. Give it up for the Yondaime!

Madara is something else.

This war is going to be crazy.

Clone Wars anyone?

Oh my geeeeed,

"let's get ready to rumble."

Lot's of clones. Naruto can just spam the Tajuu Kage-Bunshin no Jutsu. Can Naruto have Rikodou mode Bunshins? That would be awesome if he could. Swweeet!

Quote Originally Posted by Trigunflame View Post
    More Star Wars ripoffs
    Clone Wars!
    Oh, and I read your other comparison post. Good call. I'm just waiting for the samurai to break out their secret stash of ninja/samurai hybrid droids. They look damn close as it is. Fucking ninjas!

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Holyshit at the Zetsu's and Hashimara tree thingy, Madara Bio-engineering ninja's in his basement.

Kabuto thinks he can take on both the tail beast? He seems hella confident too, wonder if he knows Naruto kind a did Minato's teleportation technique.(He did learn it right?)
    With Kabuto wielding Edo Tensei, it's not surprising his confidence is so high.

Who knows how many more corpses he may have prepared for the upcoming battles. He's almost a one man army.

I find it somewhat awkward that Zetsu once again refers to him as "Tobi" instead of Madara.
    In the presence of Kabuchimaru no less..

There's an "Over 9000" joke in here somewhere lol. Anyway, this is starting to get crazy. Hashirama's been "cloned" twice, well 3 times including Yamato. Orochimaru might be dead, but everyone seems to want to carry on his legacy in experiments of cloning and such. I sort of can't wait to see how this all goes down.