69. You may not vote on this poll

48 69.57%

18 26.09%

2 2.90%

0 0%

1 1.45%
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

One Piece

Doflamingo's streak of having the highest known bounty finally ends with 365 chapters (234 - 599).

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    reminds of it, but wasn't foxxy just a filler in the Anime??
    Naw he was in the manga that whole arc. Introduced mixed species too.

yeah, that sentence was way smarter than Zoro itself, it is confusing.
    compare that with chopper and you can see why he got dumber.

Anyway, 400M Luffy bounty, humm, it feels few, but seeing how ODA inflationated the earlier ones, he couldn't raise it much more otherwise it would be too much, but this time Luffy actions (breaking Impel Down and getting free thousands of prisoners + engaging in the war agaisnt WG) were much more harming than ever before.

Quote Originally Posted by sicnarf View Post
    sweet chapter. Kinda concerned about zoro's "one" eye. I really hope that the eye that has a scar over it has been trained extensively by mihawk and it looks like one of mihawk's eyes when he opens it for serious battles.
    Are you kidding me Zoro looks like a badasss with or without the eye. Do you know how many awesome characters have a bad eye or eye patch I listed iit in the spoilers if you want just a short list of some cool characters.

Franky looks cool yet dorky those arms seem a bit clunky to me but he is so much more high tech like the upgrades to the Sunny.

I am starting to think next week we have either the epic fight I predicted would happen at 600 or more then likely the imposters take the wrath of the marines while the SH either arrive and show off there power on the Kuma bots. I doubt that Oda would just have them leave without revealing to the world that the SH are alive and more powerful then ever.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

awesome chapter Zoro u were just epic, and Luffy that was just sweet and to those who said Luffy would not have full control of his haki was so far proven wrong since he took out the fakes without getting the people around him
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

I loved the chapter but I felt that the "angel of death" quote was kinda out of character for Zoro :-/

And I guess this settles the discussion from last week as to if Zoro has 1 or 2 arms lol.

Cool chapter though, I never thought that coating the ship would be like that, I thought it was more like paint and not jelly lol. And Franky is just huge now, im glad he kept his super pose though.
    A pie in the sky?

I like that Sentoumaru isn't taking Luffy lightly but he's going to get curb stomped if he fights the real Luffy now... His brand of haki will have nothing on Luffy's.

Awesome Chap, just what I expect from Luffy.

Sentaumaru will go there and wipe out the fake Strawhats and then coincidentally bump into the real crew.
    Last edited by kiduka; 10-06-2010 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfang View Post
    was that foxys ship zorro cut in half ?
    no foxys ship had a different flag and head on it
    also
    great chapter love zoro just pawning a whole crew on his own and sanjis reaction was just epic
    love luffy not even caring about the fakes he just knocked them out and left
    hopefully next chapter we get right in to a huge battle and we can see what they can do also.
    come on brook will be back i can not see him not coming back after the straw hats gave him a home and made it so he did not have to be alone any more, he will come back after his show is over for sure.
    i just can not wait to see what brook can do and all of the straw hats. also nice to know luffys new bounty i am glad its not two super high i am glad it did not go over 400
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Of course Brook is coming back... He has a dream, he has to see Laboon after travelling around the world. He's not a man if he doesn't... Franky just underestimated Brook for a second.

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy Fan View Post
    awesome chapter Zoro u were just epic, and Luffy that was just sweet and to those who said Luffy would not have full control of his haki was so far proven wrong since he took out the fakes without getting the people around him
    If you didn't notice, that was already proven wrong last week, when Rayleigh said he learn everything from him in a year and half.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I loved the chapter but I felt that the "angel of death" quote was kinda out of character for Zoro :-/

And I guess this settles the discussion from last week as to if Zoro has 1 or 2 arms lol.

Cool chapter though, I never thought that coating the ship would be like that, I thought it was more like paint and not jelly lol. And Franky is just huge now, im glad he kept his super pose though.
    This is so true, but what sucks I don't have a link to Aohige_AP translation this week to get the good "not out of character" translations.

For the idiots thinking Brooke actually not coming along, last week it was stated this was his last concert. Now just step back a bit and use your common sense along with everything that happen in One Piece since Brooke was introduced. Franky wasn't given a serious drawing saying that about Brooke either, just random blabbering from him. Showing how great of a time Brooke had in the past 2 years, even though he got separated from his new set of friends after living alone for 50 years.

Time to start cutting ships like Zoro now. Bring on the idiocy.

Edit: And just like I said back in August, Chapter 600 Reunion! Hopefully the Colorspread part comes true as well. Bragging FTMW!