3 8.11%
  • Capone Bege

0 0%
  • Urouge

0 0%
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Who's your Favorite Supernova and why?

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/The_Eleven_Supernovas

Straight to the point who is your favorite Nova and why?

Take into consideration anything that intrigues you by the character, design,powers,personality.

Obviously kidd come on who can beat magnetism?!

Law wins he rocks the hoody!

Basil because he's a incarnation of Negrodomus.

Bonney she has the boobs!

Luffy no doubt.

Well for what ever the reason post it, try to refrain from making this a VS thread. We got one of those already. Stay on topic [Points at title].
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 09-16-2010 at 08:23 PM.

NO poll really?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A poll been added, but since the max number of poll numbers is 10 I combined Kid and Kill and Luffy and Zoro into the same box since they are in the same crew....

^Hey your blue now!

I say Zoro then Urouge

sig made by me

Yeah sorry about the poll, was trying figure out the 11th spot but my hands in total only have 10 fingers so couldn't figure it out.

I like Law his design looks badass, with the sweater along with matching Bepop, maybe? His powers are still a mystery to me, but from what was shown look pretty funny and deadly. How he stood charging up what ever that shit was coming out of his aiming at the Pacifist was pretty cool. His personality tops it off, known as the surgeon of death but seems to be a more considerate guy, acknowledging Luffy and saving him.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 09-16-2010 at 05:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Yeah sorry about the poll, was trying figure out the 11th spot but my hands in total only have 10 fingers so couldn't figure it out.

I like Law his design looks badass, with the sweater along with matching Bepop, maybe? His powers are still a mystery to me, but from what was shown look pretty funny and deadly. How he stood charging up what ever that shit was coming out of his aiming at the Pacifist was pretty cool. His personality tops it off, known as the surgeon of death but seems to be a more considerate guy, acknowledging Luffy and saving him.
    I feel the same way. I love his tattoos: DEATH on fingers, and gears with the outer circle of his symbol in the mid on both of his forearms. I hope Luffy has similar facial hair to him when the break is up (the goatee rivalry!). As far as his personality, to me he just seems to have this air about him that says: "I got this, so just chill" I also really respect him for waiting to go into the New World and taking his time, very wise. Lastly, I cant wait to see the extremely cruel side of him that has given him the name Surgeon of Death.

Spoiler!

i agree. i guess i like him too much [not gay] that i even said in my previous posts that he was sabo. i love his

"As far as his personality, to me he just seems to have this air about him that says: "I got this, so just chill" I also really respect him for waiting to go into the New World and taking his time, very wise." - sicnarf

i was thinking of a better way to say this but sicnarf beat me to it.. so to simplify it, its the laid back nature of the guy that brings out his awesomeness. makes me wonder what other arsenal he's keeping under his hoodie.

also i wouldnt wonder if in the future, when luffy needs a commander, he'd invite law in his fleet.

EDIT: firefistluffy and francis, you should vote!Ü

Quote Originally Posted by snowbear View Post
    i agree. i guess i like him too much [not gay] that i even said in my previous posts that he was sabo. i love his

"As far as his personality, to me he just seems to have this air about him that says: "I got this, so just chill" I also really respect him for waiting to go into the New World and taking his time, very wise." - sicnarf

i was thinking of a better way to say this but sicnarf beat me to it.. so to simplify it, its the laid back nature of the guy that brings out his awesomeness. makes me wonder what other arsenal he's keeping under his hoodie.

also i wouldnt wonder if in the future, when luffy needs a commander, he'd invite law in his fleet.

EDIT: firefistluffy and francis, you should vote!Ü
    except that they will both be Yonkou and that would be like luffy insulting him. law's to cool to work under someone else.

I did vote raebwons, if you have voted then its FireFist who hasnt

Spoiler!

Voted Trafalgar Law. Because he looks cool.

I'm going with luffy and zoro becuese togeter they are more bad ass then law