Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll

48 69.57%

18 26.09%

2 2.90%

0 0%

1 1.45%
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Sentoumaru and two PXs I so called it, but I know that I am not the only one. I was hoping for more than three guys total but maybe
    1. they can beat them with 3, 3 on 1 fights to show that they still need some to grow before being on the PK level or that
    2. or while the 3 monster fight those three the others take the marines around out
    but I bet that Sentoumaru will be able to tell they are fakes during the fight cause they are so weak and then I real ones will show up
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

Im curious to see how much stronger Sanji got too, I hope he has more combo kicks now, I can see him doing a huge combo on a PX and watching it just crumple! That billion dollar machine destroyed in a few seconds.

Why did Zoro cut ths ship anyway! That was not cool, they were just going about on their way and he was the one who walked on to their ship and got stuck, not like they kidnapped him or anything, stupid Zoro lol.

I also have a feeling that Chopper deep down knows thats not the real SH crew and he probably is just trying to get info or something, and at the end he will end up defeating them all with some new poison or medical attack in his cute form, thats what they get for underestimating him!
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy Fan View Post
    Sentoumaru and two PXs I so called it, but I know that I am not the only one. I was hoping for more than three guys total but maybe
    1. they can beat them with 3, 3 on 1 fights to show that they still need some to grow before being on the PK level or that
    2. or while the 3 monster fight those three the others take the marines around out
    but I bet that Sentoumaru will be able to tell they are fakes during the fight cause they are so weak and then I real ones will show up
    Maybe the weakest team of Usopp, Nami, and Chopper will be the ones to defeat them all! What a slap in the face that would be to Sentaumaru and the PX crew!
    A pie in the sky?

ok cutting a ship in half is regular but doing it while underwater isnt......do u know how much water pressure is surronding u while underwater...for him to still have enuff strength to cut a entire ship in 2.....I dont care...it was F-ing badass IMO

^ I didn't mean it like Luffy got taller than Boa, just he himself got taller Boa had at least 2 head length worth over him now only seems like 1. That cloak is Boa's too right?

About Zoro's eye, hmm I still don't think he lost his eye, if he did wouldn't he put a eye patch over it or something?

Chopper is probably one of the smartest by the way, I have no doubt he will cure the incurable disease mentioned before that was taking Roger's Life.

At the Zoro ship cutting thing, some of you not seeing how this tops off Mihawk's entrance back at Baratia, which was the point of it. Since he's been training with Mihawk for 2 years. And like knowledge pointed out it is a big deal to that shit underwater.

So far we got Senturoumo 2 PX's and 2 Brother Pirates 1 with 270 mil bounty another with 190 mil bounty.
    vs
    Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Franky, Chopper?

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    the Death wink, as well as cutting logias are to be Haki based attacks, we've still got to learn how much, if they improved or got Haki ready to use.

Cutting a Ship in half, is only a regular power up IMO
    we dont know about death wink yet although its more than likely haki and it did not hurt a DF user red dog pawned iva
    Quote Originally Posted by nouman View Post
    i m really worried about one thing ,why does zoro have one eye closed all the time , i surely hope he did not lost it
    and one thing another i think i saw haki in zoro (which he surely posses and i hope he has learned to use it too) hated franky looks totally really bad, and chopper well i guess oda tried to make that funny but it isn't its just frustrating how could he be so dumb
    i saw no haki in zoro although i would not be shocked if he had it

AND i hope zoro and sanji take a PX solo one for each of them and the rest of the crew can take on a mix of marines and fake straw hats and luffy can just chill like after he pawns the fat haki guy
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OK I have a theory as to why Zoro lost an eye.

Maybe that was the deal he made with Mihawk, maybe Mihawk promised to train him but as a cost he loses an eye to keep things even when they face off at their fullest.

I mean that scar seems too small for it to be Mihawk's attack unless it was the little crucifix knife but I doubt Zoro would get owned by that again lol.

Well let me know what do you guys think.

Zoro looked straight pimpin' at the end lol. Looks like Oda decided to switch up which eye had the cut though. In the color spread in the last chapter, it was the left eye that was cut. In this chapter, it's the right eye. Oh well. Anyway, kinda brutal for Zoro to just up and cut a ship in half just because he mistook for the wrong one lol.

@Kiduka

I doubt that. It's more likely that Zoro got cut by Mihawk while they were doing intense training. I really doubt that Mihawk would want Zoro's eye in exchange for training. But I suppose we'll find out about his eye next chapter. I'm placing my bets on Geass though.

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i saw no haki in zoro although i would not be shocked if he had it
    Yeah, this is coming from the guy who was so oblivious to what Haki easily was for whole year until chapter 597.

You ain't convincing to when it comes to talking about haki.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    OK I have a theory as to why Zoro lost an eye.

Maybe that was the deal he made with Mihawk, maybe Mihawk promised to train him but as a cost he loses an eye to keep things even when they face off at their fullest.

I mean that scar seems too small for it to be Mihawk's attack unless it was the little crucifix knife but I doubt Zoro would get owned by that again lol.

Well let me know what do you guys think.
    The little crucifix Knife comment had me rolling, that be hella funny if Zoro got that scar from it. Anyways theory doesn't seem to far fetched, if anything I'd bet my money on it being from a move Zoro just barely dodged from Mihawk. Said something similar last week with Rayleigh's scar maybe he got it from fighting Mihawk? Sharingan Zoro incoming imo.

Not necessarily off topic but I've read some things where people think Zoro got a new sword, I don't think so find a picture of the sword he got from the zombie Brook look at it real good, then go to chapter 599 pg 18 and look at it when it is dripping in his hand before he's about to put it away, I mean it looks the same to me but it could be different but it looks really close.