Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll

48 69.57%

18 26.09%

2 2.90%

0 0%

1 1.45%
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Next chapter, sentomarou and the PX's will be facing fake SH crew and those they have recruited.. Obviously they will beat the fakers! The true SHs will meet again at 600.

That Angel of Death is killing me.. XD haha! I wanna see those new weapons of Sunny, the ship will be an Autobot now.. haha!
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Great chapter!!!! Luffy showed just a little how much he's grown over the past two years and it was gangsta. I did want him to beat the hell out of fake luffy right there but I can wait. Zorro cut a ship in half, in half people, that was sick. And poor Chopper still doesn't have clue about who is who, I wonder how long that's gonna last. It will Sentamaru vs the real Strawhats pretty soon, can't wait for that.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I hope that the marines get the phonies, like lock them up thinking that's the real them, I can see the regular soldiers doing that, but that other guy something with an S he's pretty smart so I can see him just staying after they take away the fake ones away just to look around.

And if he was to do that just before the SH crew are about to set sail he finds them and the monster trio takes them on, Luffy takes on the s guy battle of haki, and Sanji & Zoro take on the kuma people. Sanji's kicks have to be super awesome by now, and Zoro was already able to put a dent into the real one imagine now.

Also since Luffy is probably stronger I wonder if he still uses the gears, hmmm.

Also I don't think Zoro is out of character he does believe in fate and I mean he has been with Mihawk for two years I mean c'mon that guy lives on a spooky ass island in a spooky ass mansion, your bound to pick up something

You know what got me thinking....We all know how badass Zoro is but Sanji has to be a F-ing beast to just stand their all cocky and sarcastic while Zoro cuts a Pirate Ship in Half...Sanji seemed so un affected by it...I bet he can kick a battle ship in half lmaooo

And Zoro cut a coated Ship in half while under water....WOW!!!!! now thats sum Epic shit....Luffy didnt even work up a sweat when dealing wth the fakes...hahaha hes seems alot more mature and i believe he's taller then Hancock now....nice!!!

And last but not least No Perona...YAY!!!!! lmaooo

Is it just me that thinks Sanji has the Death Wink????? its not a DF power and he did train with Iva.....Sanji's eyes have always been a mistery and now he just changes the eye he covers....ah lil fishy dont u think

You have to wear mascara to do a death wink IMO... I don't see what the big deal is about Zoro cutting a ship in half... Kazu cut the tower in half on Enies Lobby, Zoro cut a rail car in half (lengthwise) on the way to Enies Lobby.... It was only a matter of time.

I'll be impressed when he can cut a Logia DF user... Especially if it's from a distance.

^ How you put that with Zoro cutting the coating ship in half underwater, is like Oda did that to show Zoro surpassiing Mihawk (not currently just when Mihawk was his age). Mihawk was surprised when Zoro beat all the Gorilla's by his home too.

Yeah Luffy got taller didn't even notice that, standing next to him now Boa doesn't look like a pedophile anymore.

Pretty sure Death Wink was his DF, with the hormones having to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    You have to wear mascara to do a death wink IMO... I don't see what the big deal is about Zoro cutting a ship in half... Kazu cut the tower in half on Enies Lobby, Zoro cut a rail car in half (lengthwise) on the way to Enies Lobby.... It was only a matter of time.

I'll be impressed when he can cut a Logia DF user... Especially if it's from a distance.
    the Death wink, as well as cutting logias are to be Haki based attacks, we've still got to learn how much, if they improved or got Haki ready to use.

Cutting a Ship in half, is only a regular power up IMO

Got to agree with Zoros line being very ...unZorolike. Mihawks influence clearly, but still doesn't fit.
    Also about Chopper being braindead. Don't really appreciate how stupid he is made to be right now.

Luffys and Zoros appearances were the usual upper level from the rest of SH.

It's hard to tell about Luffy's vs. Boa's height since the angle is from below and Luffy is slightly in the foreground. He is also wearing a big ass cloak. I think Boa is still taller.

i m really worried about one thing ,why does zoro have one eye closed all the time , i surely hope he did not lost it
    and one thing another i think i saw haki in zoro (which he surely posses and i hope he has learned to use it too) hated franky looks totally really bad, and chopper well i guess oda tried to make that funny but it isn't its just frustrating how could he be so dumb