Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll

48 69.57%

18 26.09%

2 2.90%

0 0%

1 1.45%
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30
    where is my one piece, I want it, it is the 600 we have all been waiting for, FOREVER now
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

manga share told us that we would be waiting a while
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    the point is that both would not make sense because monster point and a giant point would have no important significant differences other than looks and looks dont really matter in a battle situation
    I don't think so, like remember his brain point it was used in the beginning but now he barely does anything, i got confused and thought that was his regular form so that point is basically useless but he stays in it and I think that jump point is also useless but he has it, I think his regular form is good enough on speed and jumping that he can evade things without jumping up so high, so to me having both isn't that pointless when the monster point focus on being vicious like a wolf or bear and the giant point point focus more on strength but idc either way it goes

Quote Originally Posted by qncymrtn View Post
    I don't think so, like remember his brain point it was used in the beginning but now he barely does anything, i got confused and thought that was his regular form so that point is basically useless but he stays in it and I think that jump point is also useless but he has it, I think his regular form is good enough on speed and jumping that he can evade things without jumping up so high, so to me having both isn't that pointless when the monster point focus on being vicious like a wolf or bear and the giant point point focus more on strength but idc either way it goes
    look monster point and my theoretical giant point are the same except for control and looks. strength, size, power there just about the same so therefore there would be no point in having both on purpose to use in battle. now if i am right and he has a refined monster point he could loose control again but not have it as a point on purpose. that would make no sense.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

loved the chapters so far,
    but for zoro's eye... I can't shake the feeling there is more to that eye than meets the eye...

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    loved the chapters so far,
    but for zoro's eye... I can't shake the feeling there is more to that eye than meets the eye...
    he's not a transformer lol

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    he's not a transformer lol
    lol,
    i mean: does he close it for the fun of it? (knowing oda...)
    And also unless i see hawkeye with both his eyes intact, this feeling will stay

this is the old chapter thread stop using this one use the new one that's why its there!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]