Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll

48 69.57%

18 26.09%

2 2.90%

0 0%

1 1.45%
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    sweet chapter. Kinda concerned about zoro's "one" eye. I really hope that the eye that has a scar over it has been trained extensively by mihawk and it looks like one of mihawk's eyes when he opens it for serious battles.

Spoiler!

Gotta love Zoro, Sanji's reaction was awesome.

Zoro cut an entire ship in half, someone's been training like crazy. Being an apprentice to the strongest swordsman in the world, makes it only natural I suppose. His new scarred eye looks badass. Usually there's a story for every scar so maybe he'll go a little in detail over what happened, including Perona's whereabouts.

Luffy's got mastery over Haki now and he seems more composed when it comes to jackass pirates like these Straw Hat Wannabees. I'm still hoping for them to get a full beatdown from the originals, showing them it's not cool to capitalize on others accomplishments and hard work, and because they suck.

Poor Chopper, while not the sharpest tool in the shed is just so cute it's practically sickening. I'm sure he'll be shedding tears of joy once he meets up with the real crew sooner rather than later.

Sentoumaru along with his two Pacifistas is a good first test for the new and improved Straw Hats. This time the Marines won't have Kizaru, but the crew could still barely stand up to a single Pacifista 2 years ago. Now it's show and tell, and we'll get to see just how much stronger everyone's become and what they've learned over the time-skip.

Then it's on to Fishman Island! Sounds like a great arc and something to especially look forward too. I'm guessing Jimbei might be involved one way or another. He may want to protect his fellow mermen/mermaids from being sold into slavery or beaten down like Camie almost was.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

lol at hancock mask thingy! On the spoilers Franky looked dumb but clear scan image ain't so bad and glad he' still Franky was rolling when he called Robin a dumbass. And holyshit anyone notice Franky drinking like a 40 oz now? !

Chopper LMFAO and the Marines "They had a falling out" haha this chapter is too funny.

Zoro cutting a ship like Mihawk back at Baratia was badass, loved this chapter over all the crew's comedy is coming back. Can't wait to see the rest. What grove was the sunny at again?

People shitting on Chopper really your to retarded to notice it's comedy relief, Chopper would obviously know the difference in smell with his nose. After 599 chapters still complicating this simple ass story.

I thought it was a pretty good chapter. I was hoping Luffy would just blast them and go about his business and was right, he probably did it so fast nobody even knew what was going on. Zoro, some people say they don't like the one eyed thing but i think it just makes him look raw and then i think he cut the ship with one sword that's all he had out, and the whole badass little speech epic. Chopper you think he would know his crewmates better than that. Franky it is gonna take me some time to get used to that design, i hope/pray all of that, that he can change the way he looks, I can't do anything about it but man, I mean at least give him a big lower body to even it out.

now we can talk about that lego thing! hahaha!
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

was that foxys ship zorro cut in half ?
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

"this was the result of a quirk of fate...hate your own destinies,who set me upon your ship like an angel of death." Zoro is badass!!!!!

mark my words I bet that Franky is so gonna use the real Tactics 15 in chapter 600 to transform into a giant robot!!

The King........

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfang View Post
    was that foxys ship zorro cut in half ?
    reminds of it, but wasn't foxxy just a filler in the Anime??