69. You may not vote on this poll

48 69.57%

18 26.09%

2 2.90%

0 0%

1 1.45%
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by qncymrtn View Post
    y can't he have both, I mean mayb he could have the same monster point and have the giant point too, how big is the monster point is it equivalent to a giant or bigger and maybe the giant point doesn't necessarily mean he could b the size of a giant, giant just means big mayb he could be as big as that big ass thing BB has in his crew(I doubt) but hey it's all possibilities

he is about the size of a giant and because there is no point in both
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^^^^ srry i 4got to put this part i meant to add to the monster point like he looks like this devilish monster you know, with the monster point u c his size and your intimidated, but with the future monster point your afraid of the features the size the sound hell if a smell could give off too that's what i kinda meant was the difference

Quote Originally Posted by qncymrtn View Post
    ^^^^ srry i 4got to put this part i meant to add to the monster point like he looks like this devilish monster you know, with the monster point u c his size and your intimidated, but with the future monster point your afraid of the features the size the sound hell if a smell could give off too that's what i kinda meant was the difference
    the point is that both would not make sense because monster point and a giant point would have no important significant differences other than looks and looks dont really matter in a battle situation
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Stop violating Chopper, he is already more of beast than anything you will ever conjure.

Do all your theories aim to defile the character? You do realize it's the authors job to make them shine and not yours, don't even realize your making them more lame.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Stop violating Chopper, he is already more of beast than anything you will ever conjure.

Do all your theories aim to defile the character? You do realize it's the authors job to make them shine and not yours, don't even realize your making them more lame.
    You.. you mean.. choppers not a virgin anymore? Who could dare do such a thing?!?!

And there are many ways to make chopper stronger.. But he very well could have more transformations.. Didnt he even mention that it was a possibility before the time-skip?

@uzumaki. Answering a question is fine.. Even if its already been asked, they must not have seen the answer then. Just note that you might be wasting your time answering them seeing as they didnt read some of the thread so they might not read your answer.. Tis what i think, anyway.. Most people after posting once in a thread will follow it for a time, though..

+1 for manga share as a whole.
    but on topic i really do want to see chopper taking on a giant i think that would be a great way for oda to show his powers off. and what if luffy pawns the PX on his own who will sanji and zoro fight. i still want to see one on ones with zoro and sanji and the PX. but i was just thinking of what is luffy gets them first
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    +1 for manga share as a whole.
    but on topic i really do want to see chopper taking on a giant i think that would be a great way for oda to show his powers off. and what if luffy pawns the PX on his own who will sanji and zoro fight. i still want to see one on ones with zoro and sanji and the PX. but i was just thinking of what is luffy gets them first
    luffy gets the sentoumaru guy. And for comic relief while luffy fights sentoumaru and sanji and zoro take care of the PXs, Usopp will be trying to take center stage and announce himself as a brave warrior but wont be noticed! haha, imo, of course. Or it'll be over by the time his speech is done. haha!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by sicnarf View Post
    luffy gets the sentoumaru guy. And for comic relief while luffy fights sentoumaru and sanji and zoro take care of the PXs, Usopp will be trying to take center stage and announce himself as a brave warrior but wont be noticed! haha, imo, of course. Or it'll be over by the time his speech is done. haha!
    HAHA yeah that would be epic. but i would still think that ussop would at least take out a high ish rank marine just for show at the very least you know. like i hope ussop is a little less comic relief for now on not all the way but still a bit less
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yeah, like be a match for or able to hold off Momonga for a bit. I REALLY want to see the new technology and weapons that Nami-swan has!

Spoiler!

i think she will just have a boost in existing power. but i really want to see if ussop has full control over those plants or not like how far does his control go and how strong are they and does he have different levels. like i wonder if he has an ubber hax plant. also since pop greens have many uses i think maybe he can use then as a booster for combat. i would also like to see his new sniping skills as well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]