48 69.57%

18 26.09%

2 2.90%

0 0%

1 1.45%
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast
    Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Uzumaki answered the reason why for this chapter.

I gave the more in depth answer that leads all the way back to Drum island. Literally to just freaking showing Choppers character. Because I am baffled by the people complaining or surprised why Chopper is like that, since it's been his comic relief gag since day one.
    Which is what j4 had asked.. "Why is chopper acting that stupid" implies a recent activity in which he is acting stupid. Plus, its in this chapter discussion, too..

I was not intentional belittling you.. I mentioned uzumaki because he was first and it also answers about the why on this chapter part.

Your answer was more just pointing out that he is not actually acting and went more in depth into it. That he had always been that way, so why are you surprised.. that kinda thing.
    Uzumakis answer was why it was needed.

I didnt feel like repeating uzumakis answer, so i just said he had one. Then i put in some of my thoughts to go along with his answer. I wouldnt consider it belittling you, but sorry if you took it that way.

And about the zoro's sword petals thing.. I would have said the same shit no matter who it was that was against it..

And yeah, it is actually pretty surprising at how so many people dont realize choppers character.
    I was actually going to put that FM had answered him too, but decided against it for some reason..

You already told me didn't mean it that way, I got it the first time.

Reason why thought you was saying it like that at first time around because we do have a member who spams frequently and for the most part just saying what was already answered by another member.

it is ok for people to answer a question thats already been answered because the first person could have it wrong or have left some thing out, or be biased in some way. the more answers we get for a question the more understanding the asked of the original question gets.

plus does any one think some old recurring characters might pop up B4 the straw hats set out not to join or any thing. but to attack or talk or form an alliance or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by qncymrtn View Post
    Now that I think of it chopper is that gullable but I guess people are like c'mon how could you not your friends faces and personalities I guess two years does that to a chopper. We could see some badassness from chopper though like oh look at the cute little racoon and then he turns into this horrible beast, just speculation I just think oda turning chopper cuter was just so that he could have this savage beast come out of it
    Speaking of the italicized part, anyone wondering if Chopper has better control over his Zoan abilites?
    I'm talking borderline to Marco's control over his zoan fruit, as in Chopper transforming the parts he knows will benefit him in combat (i.e. Heavy Point except smaller and less bulky). More like if you had a kangaroo fruit, you'd turn your body from the waist down into the legs and tail of a kangaroo to run faster.

And one question for everyone else to think about: Where's Hachi, Kaimie, and Pappug?

Quote Originally Posted by Theia_Loki View Post
    Speaking of the italicized part, anyone wondering if Chopper has better control over his Zoan abilites?
    I'm talking borderline to Marco's control over his zoan fruit, as in Chopper transforming the parts he knows will benefit him in combat (i.e. Heavy Point except smaller and less bulky). More like if you had a kangaroo fruit, you'd turn your body from the waist down into the legs and tail of a kangaroo to run faster.

And one question for everyone else to think about: Where's Hachi, Kaimie, and Pappug?
    Before the time skip he already hinted that he wants to help Luffy even it makes him a monster so he probably mastered his monster point. With that and his other form he is already at his borderline in using his df. The only improvement he could is to make these form stay longer.

To your question. We really don't know but they're probably in Fishman Island. Shaboady is too dangerous for them. It's hard enough to defend Sunny much more if people would hunt her down too.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by Theia_Loki View Post

I said that in an earlier post, i said i bet since he is in his half form constantly, that his full human form is more mature and more powerful and that his full deer form is also more mature and powerful. even with out his rumble and that his half form was left cute and fluffy as a joke by oda. i also stated my idea a few times that i dont think monster point will be monster point any more and that it will be more like a giant point less monster more human ish with the same size
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Hmm so I got off the hook for answering repeat questions? Sweet.

Cross I don't think there will be a giant point. If you mean the same as monster point but having mastered control and personality, then that's still monster point. Sooo knock off another theory? (on a side note:have any of them come true yet?)

for the next chapter I'm guessing that all the straw hats will meet up in an awesome 2 page spread leaving like 2 pages left to set up the suspence for the fight with marines/FakeSH's and that everyone will like Frankies new look by the end of it
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

I don't think anyone is gonna fight next chapter just bcuz of how things normally goes it takes like three chapters hinting about the fight before they actually fight and the fake sh aren't a fight their not period but broad axe guy could b a fight but he hasn't even found him yet and we don't know if he is even going after the right crew, so I think there will be at least 3 more chapters b4 they fight

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    Hmm so I got off the hook for answering repeat questions? Sweet.

Cross I don't think there will be a giant point. If you mean the same as monster point but having mastered control and personality, then that's still monster point. Sooo knock off another theory? (on a side note:have any of them come true yet?)

for the next chapter I'm guessing that all the straw hats will meet up in an awesome 2 page spread leaving like 2 pages left to set up the suspence for the fight with marines/FakeSH's and that everyone will like Frankies new look by the end of it
    all i meant was he might be more human do to his experimenting with it, like more control and maybe looks wise but just more human all around. and yes i have been right about some things. i take the out side path because if i am right at some point its more rewarding that way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

y can't he have both, I mean mayb he could have the same monster point and have the giant point too, how big is the monster point is it equivalent to a giant or bigger and maybe the giant point doesn't necessarily mean he could b the size of a giant, giant just means big mayb he could be as big as that big ass thing BB has in his crew(I doubt) but hey it's all possibilities