69. You may not vote on this poll

48 69.57%

18 26.09%

2 2.90%

0 0%

1 1.45%
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Veteran Member
    That sword is similar, but its still different than the sword in 598 that zoro is showing off.. There are a lot more round edges "petals" sticking out, plus the color... The manga is different than that picture..

guessing its a mistake made by the anime?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    That sword is similar, but its still different than the sword in 598 that zoro is showing off.. There are a lot more round edges "petals" sticking out, plus the color... The manga is different than that picture..
    guessing its a mistake made by the anime?
    Yup. The color pages on chap 598 is the first time shuusui was shown in color. The animator were just guessing it's color all along. The hilt is a bit diffirent. Oda might just did a little change there but don't worry it's still his shuusui. He only has one black sword.

sig made by me

on the sword thing, check this coloring by someone. I think the swords he has when he started training w/ Mihawk are still the same.

Spoiler!
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    it is the same thing...but Zoro looks very much like Rayleigh when he was in the Edd War. ..

anyway i hope the fake sh and those gang of stupid new rookies will be obliterated by sentou and the px...then when they know that the sh are fake....they will meet the real one....get total pwnage by the real sh in front of everybody before they set sail...so the sh will show it`s come back to the world with a 'bang'

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Zoro has no new swords, it's just like Arisart said, The picture O-E-M linked is before Zoro got Shuusui, Oda never colored Shuusui til colorspread from last week. The so the picture Cross linked is from the anime Shuusui, that color is completely wrong, what's new another wrong post. It's white not red, Zoro still has his same swords.

But seriously, does it even matter whether he has a new sword?
    I mean in the end he has 3 swords (great ones at that) and still practices santouryu. That's all I want to see from zoro. For him to practice his own style and still be strong in his own way.

Or is it just that people want to see him get a memento from mihawk? If so then he has a cool scar so what's with all this new sword-old sword debate?

Quote Originally Posted by Don.D.Bulky View Post
    But seriously, does it even matter whether he has a new sword?
    I mean in the end he has 3 swords (great ones at that) and still practices santouryu. That's all I want to see from zoro. For him to practice his own style and still be strong in his own way.

Or is it just that people want to see him get a memento from mihawk? If so then he has a cool scar so what's with all this new sword-old sword debate?
    IMO this discussion came up, since the black swords scabbard has a new design. I just checked on it, and it was changed from a 3-part-circle pattern to a cross (Mihawks sign) with some new lacing below it.

It still reamins the same great sword.

I really hope that they fight fat haki guy and the px things, it just wouldn't sit well wit me if they didn't show how they have gotten stronger. It would just be so awesome if they destroy both of those robots and to make the marines look bad they take the scrap metal to use for themselves, and I can see Luffy taking on fat haki guy 1 on 1, I just don't see him like beating him up as if he was a regular guy I mean c'mon the dude knew about his haki way b4 Luffy and mastered it perfectly, Luffy just to it. He's gonna win but he is not gonna drop him.

Oh and I don't know who started it but that rookie one of those brothers his bounty isn't 270 it's 210 where did you get the 7 from

Quote Originally Posted by qncymrtn View Post
    Oh and I don't know who started it but that rookie one of those brothers his bounty isn't 270 it's 210 where did you get the 7 from
    It's becuese the first scans where blurry so they guesed for it and went with 270 mill but u'r right it's exualy 210mill
    Plz just ignore the bad english

I thought that 270 seemed high but I saw people putting 270 so I thought I remembered wrong
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!