48 69.57%

18 26.09%

2 2.90%

0 0%

1 1.45%
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    not bad that is likely what happened
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member
    Sigh, I dont feel like reading all 12 pages.. read about half of em, i guess..

Thought id mention this first.. Zoro cut the ship which had a coating on it, would that really make it harder?(itd depend on how coating works..) But how exactly does the coating work? I find it strange how theyd have oxygen.. so would it be like a bubble? But i guess that doesnt work because then theyd have to finish the coating when they are already on the boat.. but then how do they breathe/move around? If they have to stay inside, then it wouldnt be harder for zoro to cut the boat cause hed still be swinging through the air and not water.. Not really trying to say zoro isnt that strong, though.. Just wondering about this.
    And i doubt his eye is really unusable.. Its only a feeling, though..

So can one of you op geniuses explain to the coating mechanics to me? Too lazy to find it in the manga..

Also, i could see usopp having the color of observation haki, to help him snipe..
    Zoro could have gotten color of armaments haki so he can fight logia DF users.. Plus, being a swordsman he might have awoken color of observation haki, too..
    Sanji could have color of armaments.. just so he could face logia DF users.. But i guess its not necessary for him if luffy and zoro have it

Those are mainly just for the "if they have awoken their haki" scenario.. I just think itd be useful for them to have them. Luffy shouldnt be the only haki user in the group, though.. Maybe they dont have them yet, but they should get them in the new world at least... i think so, anyway..

so on page 15 just wondering what eccentricities Sentoumaru was talking about that Kuma had done after the personality change. Maybe a default in the memory loss Dr vega in on it or somthing lol and he went back to the RA. Just somthing to think about lol.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Damn...took me almost two nights to catch up from ch 542 to here. -_-

I'm just wondering how easily Franky in the ship will move with those big-ass arms. =O
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by Shinhan View Post
    The fact that he cut a ship under water is whats impressive. Swing a sword through the air and then try swinging a sword under water.
    He didn't swing is sword in the water. He was on the ship (which was coated) when he swung his sword, meaning that he swung the sword through normal air.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    He didn't swing is sword in the water. He was on the ship (which was coated) when he swung his sword, meaning that he swung the sword through normal air.
    Hmm, I wasn't sure how that worked.

I thought you had to be inside the ship and i pictured him sleeping on the deck.

The most important thing is that Sentoumaru has a giant sharingan on his shirt. And I believe in the center of the sharingan is the Uchiha Police force symbol. Coincidence, i think not.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

In my observation, the coating is like painting each and every shown surface of the ship. I think people won't be able to be on the dock and need to be inside the ship when they go underwater. Zoro was sleeping on the dock so he is outside the coating and just woke up when he realized he was drowning, So yes, I think he cut the ship in the water (not that it matters).

sig made by me

One Piece

Damn it Roshi! You made Zoro's triumphant moment look less cool!

Quote Originally Posted by O-E-M View Post
    in the spoiler he is asking for backup from HQ
    Oh, didn't read much of the spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    So can we assume that Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji all know Haki? Luffy it is clear. For Zoro, Mihawk must have taught him to put haki into his sword to cut harder materials. As for Sanji, I remember the Substitute Okama queen was using Kenbunshoku against him, so he probably knows that at least. Though I'm not sure if in terms of his kicks, he's gotten any stronger.
    Yes. We can assume Zoro and Sanji wield haki as well, I don't know about Ivanko using haki on Sanji though, don't think that happen or was shown. Of course nothing is confirmed yet except for Fluffy's Haki, but trust your own common sense more than a you know what post, trust me it's going to be closer to the truth.

~597
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 10-07-2010 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    In my observation, the coating is like painting each and every shown surface of the ship. I think people won't be able to be on the dock and need to be inside the ship when they go underwater. Zoro was sleeping on the dock so he is outside the coating and just woke up when he realized he was drowning, So yes, I think he cut the ship in the water (not that it matters).
    Although, if he was on the deck he shouldn't have really just kept going with the ship.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Well I'll have to admit, things have definitely gotten a little crazier (and even more awesome).

Glad that Luffy simply King's Haki'd those phonies (they didn't even realize they were looking at the real Luffy), and a bit surprised he didn't go stupid on us for even a moment back there. I'm guessing Foxy's disguises won't work too well on him anymore.

Chopper is still naive, but it's a good thing he realized that Fake Luffy isn't Luffy (personality-wise) and did the right thing. Well, now there's just "rescuing" Cocoa (Fake Robin, btw) and then bumping into either Brook (after his last concert) or Nami & Usopp somewhere.

I'll be waiting until the Sunny goes underwater before jumping to any conclusions as to what the ship coating does for the ship.