48 69.57%

18 26.09%

2 2.90%

0 0%

1 1.45%
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    lol.

Yet he goes on the wrong ship for fishing.

Adding to what you missed, going off Oda's unpredictableness and Cross's ideas which always accurately predict Oda's.

Robin- Returns with ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND Clones.
    That sounds absolutely delicious!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy Fan View Post
    if u look his sword was cut so that means that there was a fight before him cutting the ship in half
    yea, so? that means they had a fight. whats your point?

Quote Originally Posted by sicnarf View Post
    That sounds absolutely delicious!
    now we'll all have one robin for ourselves!

"whoaaaaa"

nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    Going off of Oda's unpredictableness...

The SH's lose and go away again for 2 years
    Luffy- grows chin hair
    Zolo- travels between manga dimensions and gets a sharingan for his left eye
    Boobs- gets even biggers namis
    Usopp- Gets dreads and gets super buffer
    Sanji- Puts his hair back to the other side
    Chopper- Shrinks and gets even cutsier
    Robin- Stuff
    Franky- Fixes his off-proportions and turns into a giant robot
    Brooke- rules the world with his music...and somehow grows a beard
    YES! That's exactly what i said too! (minus the sharingan eye and plus hawk eye)

Spoiler!

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    Going off of Oda's unpredictableness...
    Boobs- gets even biggers namis
    oh shiznit that made me laught so hard, nami not at catillina devons level yet though

I can't wait!

chp was great

1. zoro cutting the ship does show growth. a coated ship means it can resist tons of preasure right? also he used one sword. his post powerful attacked shown in the manga was a three sword attack(600 pound cannon i think)

2.sento and the PX's was not at HQ which mean an admiral prolly will join the fight. their location was grove 66
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

3. ranking seem to be off. drake was a RA and couldn't be a PX and sentomaru is stronger then him so what is it? a VA seem reasonable if we go by that
    Spoiler!

Yo guys I think we might be on to something here, that sounds real good so far.

Having our own Robin for ourselves, Zoro getting a Sharingan, Nami aiming to surpass Catilina on chest status.

Yeah with that I got a theory, that merging the rinnegan and Sharingan together we get Mihawk's eye. Which I think Zoro accomplished.

Quote Originally Posted by O-E-M View Post
    chp was great

1. zoro cutting the ship does show growth. a coated ship means it can resist tons of preasure right? also he used one sword. his post powerful attacked shown in the manga was a three sword attack(600 pound cannon i think)

2.sento and the PX's was not at HQ which mean an admiral prolly will join the fight. their location was grove 66
    3. ranking seem to be off. drake was a RA and couldn't be a PX and sentomaru is stronger then him so what is it? a VA seem reasonable if we go by that
    0-E-M
    Good eye! Lmfao! Taking into account your Name/avatar.

Zoro cutting the ship underwater plus being coated which like you mentioned its made to handle a shit ton of water pressure and it was one sword style. His most powerful attack is 108 pound or Asuru one of those, though most of his attack vary how good they are depending on the situation. But if I had to place my bet I say Asuru.

Sento yeah is already on Shaboady Grove (G66) and that wasn't HQ, that was G1 it got replaced. So no I don't think we will be seeing a Admiral. I still think Admiral is over kill for them, why because during the war Luffy stood no chance versing any of them, before the time skip Luffy was still holding his ground fighting Sento. About Drake, wasn't he up against 2 px's and Admiral kizura? But yeah seems kind a off still.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 10-07-2010 at 03:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by O-E-M View Post
    chp was great

Nah, his most powerful attack to date is his Ashura technique. And the way water pressure works and the way a sword cuts are two different things. If that "tone of water pressure" was focused on a smaller area on the ship, the ship would get "cut" by the water pressure as well. But anyway, I'm willing to believe Zoro was able to cut up ships even before the timeskip. Just not as effortlessly as he seems to have made it look in this chapter though...

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    nuff said...

If my memory serves me correctly Oda said on SBS that death wink is not a df attack. It's just a strong shockwave Iva creates by his huge mascara when he winks. It's not haki also. Can't remember which part of SBS though.

Yeah and Gin can breath underwater...

Of course you like his new look...

Anyway, good chap. Not as good as last week but good thing we had Zoro's appearance in the end.

I'm not that impressed by Zoro's cutting a ship. He's capable of that before the time skip. I mean he beat T-bone who could cut a seaking in half with no problem, how much harder can a ship be. In fact cutting a seaking is much harder feat imo.

I think people are underestimating Sentomarou's power. He will not be assigned to guard one of the most important guy in the WG if he would lose that easily. Only people who I think can fight and beat Sentoumaru is Luffy and Zoro. And both of them would have a hard time in doing so.
    good call nice wink info, and i think your overestimating the fat haki guy
    and underestimating the straw hats i mean it will be a good fight no doubt but i do not think it will be as hard of a battle as some think
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Wow. I did not know that everyone hear didn't read One Piece. It's an awesome series that's been running for 13 year. I really think you guys would enjoy it. It's obvious you guys have never read it because you don't seem to know the personalities of the characters. I am not going to discuss this chapter right now because you guys don't understand it. For one, where in the entire series does it say that Zoro is an idiot? He has been shown to be one of the Smarter SH's. People in the series only call him an idiot because he doesn't care where he is going and he is crazy enough to cut his own limbs off if it becomes a hassle. And yes, Chopper is that naive. He hides from people on the wrong side! Really! Go reread One Piece or something.
    +1 nicely said
    Quote Originally Posted by snowbear View Post
    come to think of it..yeah..wers that punk ass TL?
    the thing is i got tired of being compared to him, so i called my cousin vini and............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........(saprano ending) LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy Fan View Post
    if u look his sword was cut so that means that there was a fight before him cutting the ship in half
    yeah zoro would not just say oh im on a pirate ship BAM they must have drawn on him first and to tell the truth he did them a favor if zoro can take them out that easy, that have no business being in the new world now do they . lol

@O-E-M i think drake could have pulled out the win if he did not have an admiral kicking him in the face
    him and basil both would have owned a PX in a tag fight plus the monk and appo were there if kizzaru was not there the PX would have been scrap
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Nah, his most powerful attack to date is his Ashura technique. And the way water pressure works and the way a sword cuts are two different things. If that "tone of water pressure" was focused on a smaller area on the ship, the ship would get "cut" by the water pressure as well. But anyway, I'm willing to believe Zoro was able to cut up ships even before the timeskip. Just not as effortlessly as he seems to have made it look in this chapter though...
    what i meant was a coated ship should be stronger then a regular ship(to cut)
    and also water pressure would cause an implosion of a ship right? and since the ship was coated means it can take a lot of pressure right? so to cut cut a coated ship under water means/shows strength right?
    Spoiler!

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by snowbear View Post
    yea, so? that means they had a fight. whats your point?
    The point is that they most likely attacked him and that he did not cut the ship in half planly for being on the wrong ship
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!