Hybrid View

Image loading errors

I don't think its a specific image thats having the problem, because most of the time if I wait a bit and refresh it loads properly the issue eventually goes away for a while, ands its happened in various mangas on different pages of different chapters. My problem is that the loading errors keep coming back, and I have no idea why its happening.

While reading Katekyou-Hitman-Reborn I am hitting spots where the manga images refuse to load at all, regardless of refresh (for a few minutes at least, right now its been about 10). I tried clearing my cache and that didn't do anything either. Tried from my house and at my school simulataneously and had the same result (used remote access to bring it up in the browser).

The page it started on this time around is:
    http://read.mangashare.com/Katekyou-...9/page018.html

Happened at about 1:45 AM EST, and is still continuing, I cannot seem to load any images for the next chapter either. Page 20 randomly works, but its the only one I've been able to load at all.

10:05 AM EST Update: The issue in this case may actually represent a problem with this manga's image files, because a lot of time has passed and the problem still persists, while I can read other manga, so something seems wrong with this & the following chapter

edit: It appears that several chapters simply do not load images, (the most recently updated ones do appear to work)

Administrator

Understood

Thanks for pointing out the issue - if you notice other chapters not working, kindly post them here.
    "I'm working on it - GAARRR"

Upon checking the first pages sequentially to see which chapter finally loads properly, it appears that I don't get an image until chapter 300.

edit: there also seems to be trouble with ch 305
    Last edited by kotoroshinoto; 10-07-2010 at 01:51 PM.

Administrator
    Wow. Ok, will spend some time working on this.
    "I'm working on it - GAARRR"

Initiate
    i know this is an older thread, but it's still on the first page so i figured I'd reply here. I noticed that in Katekyou-Hitman-Reborn starting from 279 and continuing up to 286, images do not load for me. This has been an issue for a few days now. Sorry to complain as I think you guys have done a great job with mangashare! Thanks in advance.