Manga Tracker not being updated ?

Just wanted to know why is manga tracker not being updated.
    I had done few submission day before its been more than 24 hrs but neither they have been rejected nor posted.
    just wanted to know whats going on ?

yea, I think I have a billy bat 52 mangastream submission still pending also.

I have like 4-5 submission pending including billy bat 52

Well I am normally will approve releases by Roku, Anv, or Chomio before any other user since i'm familiar with how they zip and where they upload stuff to...

Hatim, I noticed on one of your releases that you or someone added a watermark of mangareader.net to one of the pages of some groups scans, which is the reason I won't approve you above others unless I check the download first...

Also will ya stop with adding two release of the same chapter for example if the JAC and CXC did a release and Do no make two release where one say JAC as group 1 and CXC as group 2, then another release as CXC as group 1 and JAC as group 2...

Also no one is allowed to try and add any releases by the JAC on the track they wont be approved, Only me or Ivory will do the releases for the JAC ,.... you know because it my group...

Also Roku come by Irc to discuss some things...

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Well I am normally will approve releases by Roku, Anv, or Chomio before any other user since i'm familiar with how they zip and where they upload stuff to...

Hatim, I noticed on one of your releases that you or someone added a watermark of mangareader.net to one of the pages of some groups scans, which is the reason I won't approve you above others unless I check the download first...

Also will ya stop with adding two release of the same chapter for example if the JAC and CXC did a release and Do no make two release where one say JAC as group 1 and CXC as group 2, then another release as CXC as group 1 and JAC as group 2...

Also no one is allowed to try and add any releases by the JAC on the track they wont be approved, Only me or Ivory will do the releases for the JAC ,.... you know because it my group...

Also Roku come by Irc to discuss some things...
    Ohh I am really sorry about that part I wont upload any manga from those particular group, dint knew about that.
    anyways only one that mangareader watermark was a sincere mistake. after i uploaded it i saw that water mark.
    hopefullly this mistakes wont be repeated.

Thanks a lot for the info. wont do any mistakes from now on. Anyways can you please give some instruction on what to upload and what to not and some rule so many of us can follow before uploading.

Thanks

Well anything except stuff from my group JAC, make sure when you name the files in the zip that they are all two digit names like 00, 01, 03, 56, etc... Because it when upload to the reader or read on CDisplay it goes pg 1, 10, 11 .... 20 then pg 2, 3 etc... Also adding a MegaUpload, Hotfile and Rapidshare to the release helps us to upload to the reader a lot quicker... Also don't post adfly ad links unless you are from the group you are releasing for... Be patient don't keep trying to add the same release over and over again if it hasn't been approved, if you can get on irc and see one of the mods you can ask them to approve it...

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Well anything except stuff from my group JAC, make sure when you name the files in the zip that they are all two digit names like 00, 01, 03, 56, etc... Because it when upload to the reader or read on CDisplay it goes pg 1, 10, 11 .... 20 then pg 2, 3 etc... Also adding a MegaUpload, Hotfile and Rapidshare to the release helps us to upload to the reader a lot quicker... Also don't post adfly ad links unless you are from the group you are releasing for... Be patient don't keep trying to add the same release over and over again if it hasn't been approved, if you can get on irc and see one of the mods you can ask them to approve it...
    Thanks a lot mister death, i will make sure i will follow all the rules. and from now on will add one hotfile link to it so the you guys can upload it to reader section.
    Thanks a lot. will follow the rules from now on.

Uploading JAC releases without Mr D's say so...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim