Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    yeag yeah sry i didnt edit post but i saw it afterwards, and when you read spoilers without the line "2 weeks break data collecting" you might guess its ending for real^^

also i dont know what to expect from next arc after this lame ending right now.

lol @ ppl who thought bleach was over haha

on the other hand, damn that Yama....screaming and making no sense. (see the troll)

Spoiler!

so bleach end next week?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

no...bleach doesn't end

and it will take a two week break after this chapter

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    I can't even understand, why people thought that it's over, wtf !!

- One Freakin Mugetsu, loses all his powers, we've seen NOTHING about Ichigo's and Aizen's true strenght.. and people thought it was over?

Round 2 has yet to come,.. Kubo probably ended this Arc like this, so he could put another 2 years on his manga. I've to say; Ichigo vs. Uliquiorra is still the most epic battle I've seen in Bleach.

I'm just curious about two things; 1. who's gonna save Aizen ?!?! ( I mentioned it before; remember that Grimmjow and uliquiorra said that Aizen did something to her, something inside of her ?!?! 2. Are we gonna see VL, or not?
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...