Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    @Lea T

We dont know a bit about this part of the bleach universe > Do you think the Shinigamis are growing out of the Earth??? Why did you expect that Masaki did not become a shinigami when she joined the Soul Sociaty (when that really happend) and of course there is a reason why she could appear because she iss the Mother of the maincharacter and if she switchs to the bad guys or does not remember that ichis her son this would be story enough. We saw alot of this standard stuff in bleach...

and yeah ichigos mother a quincy, is realy some really funny shit
    Last edited by In your head!!!; 10-05-2010 at 07:16 PM. Reason: the quincy stuff

Some way somehow Ichigo will get his powers, who knows but it will happen. Me thinks Kubo will give us a timeskip whe Bleach comes back from its 2 weeks break but don't think it will be a long one. Longer I hope than the month that went by in the chapter.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    So how is Aizen going to make his escape? Any1 have ideas?
    Isn't it obvious?!?! Aizen probably manipulated someone in SS, before he left to HM.. though I think that he probably never BELIEVED to be captured by Soul Society, but yea; he's fckin " Aizen ".

20.000 years or 38.800 years, what is it? Add 20.000 years is a translation error, right? Why would you give him 18.800 years in the first place, and after he insulted them; they add another 20.000 years ?!?!

- So this means that his insult on them has more value then his first attack; killing Chamber 46 + everything he's done in SS.. lol, funny shit.

My Man Captain- Commander is alive.. nice [ still a shitty way to be owned by fckin WW.. ]

- Yammi being alive + that little doggy, has to mean something.. I see a " Fusion Dance " coming between Yammi and Little doggy
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    How ichigo gains his powers back/achieves new powers:

1) Orihme uses her powers and ichigo gets back to the state where he had his powers
    2) He achieves new specified Hollow abilities
    3) like echotraveler said Urahara will do something
    4) The spiritking gives him his powers back because he is something like a destinied person wich has to fight against a Vasto Lord armee or a armee of hollows leaded by some VL´s
    5) The Hogyokou or how its named will give him his powers back course same reason as 4
    6 a) The most riciculos possibility Ichigos Mother appears and she has some crazy abilities (maybe she belongs to Squad Zero O.o???)
    6 b) Ichigos mother wich could appear is in danger and Ichigo breaks the bonds of whatever soulsstuff and reachs a new level

What do you think ??? and how many of this stuff i posted is some really fucking shit ??? (i think its the most)
    @ 1 possible but way to cheap, because her powers seem realated to ichigos, need confirmation when this was said, most likely by aizen!
    @ 2 when hes no longer able to see Rukia, his Hollow powers must be dulled too, but possible
    @ 3 this has the highest possibility, something like Ryuuken did with Uryu
    @ 4 & 5 possible but i dont think so,Hogyok will be locked up somewhere and the spirit king won't deal with something like that, mostly because we don't even know him
    @ 6 like the idea, but this would be way off, since Isshin already stated her killed by a Hollow

but some nice zheories after all

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    - Yammi being alive + that little doggy, has to mean something.. I see a " Fusion Dance " coming between Yammi and Little doggy
    there goes my theory of puppy eating yammi and turning VL

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    there goes my theory of puppy eating yammi and turning VL
    sounds funny remembers of "Dod eat Dog" but i fucking dont know where i get it from O.o

offspring- smash- track 5 genocide

ah now i remember ^^ or maybe not O.o

but i hope a fucking Vasto Lorde appears or do you think Kubo says sometihing like hey guys i never said the VLs are existing it was hitsugaya not me -.-

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    no one has thought of this how about inoue as the new villian uliquiorra said something about what they did to her lol im just giving random suggestions

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Wait, Yami didn't get his arm restored? Then did Sui-Feng or Hachigen get theirs back? I can see Toshiro or Komamura, theirs can be reattached. But Ino should be able to restore them all.
    Spoiler!