Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NoLifeKing1331 View Post
    Sadly i think this chapter signifies two things. One: bleach is done. Two: kudo is a hack writer, great artist but a crappy writer. He opened bleach up hard and then after SS arc started more plot threads than he could manage. Rather than shore every thing up (brace for the list)

Ichigo/Orihime love interest
    Ishin's past
    Ryukin ishidas relationship to anyone
    Vastro lords
    Spirit king
    Squad zero
    Gin/matsumoto's past (that was soo half ass)
    What happened to <character X>, cause there are too many to list
    What about <character x>'s bankai, *see above
    Orihime's cosmic power(that cant seem to reject kudo's bad writing)
    Aizen's 100+ year old plan to destroy reality that came down to yelling and fighting with everyone, and going out like a bitch.

Rather than own up kubo ran that train off the bridge and said screw it, fade to black.
    Im rich biatch! *honk honk*
    So folks i hope you enjoyed reading bleach atleast for a little while. I like the pretty pictures.

PS mods, feel free to move this to the bitch abour bleach thread. Just had to get it out after reading those spoilers.
    You know he is called KuBo right? Not Kudo?
    At the bottom of the spoilers where it say "The End"
    LOL. You know it says "The End" when a chapter ends that does not end in a cliffhanger, right? It does not the end of the manga, just the end of the chapter...

Personally, I don't believe this is the end of bleach.

You saw it say that Hitsugaya was training to get stronger, so I sense a time skip.

These are the possible outcomes:

End of Bleach (I somewhat doubt, there is a lot of potential left)
    Time Skip

Personally, I like time skips. Otherwise it will be stupid if everyone gained a sudden power up or that Ichigo regains his Shinigami powers straight away.
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    You know he is called KuBo right? Not Kudo?

LOL. You know it says "The End" when a chapter ends that does not end in a cliffhanger, right? It does not the end of the manga, just the end of the chapter...
    Sorry on "kudo" posting on a phone from work so.....
    And i know the "the end" isnt literal but all the rest of it just feels like kubo threw his hands in the air and walked away. I dont want it to end like this cause that would mean all that stuff really will be left hanging. Unfortunately the trend of this last arc does not bode well

All I have to say is that Kubo must not like money if he's willing to end a manga which has at least 2 more years of potential left in it.
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO

Ending ? Hah, doubt it, especially when there are about 2 arcs to do. The first one will be a sequel to the so much loved back to pandelume arc and the second... probably similar to this.

Heck, he could life on by writing a side storys to bleach for about a year, if not longer .

But, who knows ? If he really hate bleach, then he could end it right now ;P.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Add to that, spoilers nowadays always end with "Owari" ("The end"), whether the chapter actually says it or not.

Source: Mangahelpers
    Verification: Confirmed

PICTURES

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    LOL why do people think its over? It says at the end of the spoiler "Bleach is on a break next week but will be returning in issue...". Thats pretty straight forward for me.

I forsee a short timeskip and Kubo will change the name from Bleach to Colour.

So the Commander might had lost a arm? One of the translations say that, sucks Gin died.
    Kubo needs 2 weeks off to collect data so we getting 2 weeks of no Bleach. Curious to how things will unravel now, Ichigo lost everything literally then? Can't see hollows and shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    LOL why do people think its over? It says at the end of the spoiler "Bleach is on a break next week but will be returning in issue...". Thats pretty straight forward for me.

I forsee a short timeskip and Kubo will change the name from Bleach to Colour.
    LMFAO. Na, Bleach is still gonna be in the name, much like Naruto: Shippuden, One Piece: The New World, it'll be Bleach: Colorsafe

Lol @ all the poeple who thought bleach ended.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto