Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Decidedly Undecided
    Okay, let's get this straight, here and now. Ichigo is half-human, half-Shinigami. We know Isshin has Shinigami powers, so which parent was the human? Oh, wait, I know! The MOTHER!!! She had no abilities whatsoever. Any thoughts of her coming back at all, let alone being a super-powerful member of the elite Zero Division, are just wishful thinking.

/coldhardfacts

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Full spoilers are up although not confirmed just yet...

- Yamji lost his arm ?? why didnt Orhime restore it?

- The scene with Yamji and the 3 captains is funny...

- Aizen is sentenced to 48,800 years? ....and hes immortal ?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Okay, let's get this straight, here and now. Ichigo is half-human, half-Shinigami. We know Isshin has Shinigami powers, so which parent was the human? Oh, wait, I know! The MOTHER!!! She had no abilities whatsoever. Any thoughts of her coming back at all, let alone being a super-powerful member of the elite Zero Division, are just wishful thinking.

/coldhardfacts
    1) Ichigos mother "WAS" an human she died and went to sould society where she became a shinigami. Isnt it that how it wourks in the soul society or where do they get the new members from ??? Do the ghosts have sex and can get children lol do you really wanna tell me that???

2) is it really like that half half. I dont think so. When hes in his body he is 100% human when hes in sould mode he is 100% shinigami (i am just ignoring the facts that he has a hollow inside and he lost his powers just for know) So this Ishin and ichigos mother compared make a half half child is bullshit for me

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Full spoilers are up although not confirmed just yet...

- Yamji lost his arm ?? why didnt Orhime restore it?

- The scene with Yamji and the 3 captains is funny...

- Aizen is sentenced to 48,800 years? ....and hes immortal ?
    Um, aren't all shinigami immortal? unless they're actually killed. Or they're all basically dead aren't they, they are immortal in the realm of the shinigami cause they are souls which are eternal unless the soul is extinguished.

So how is Aizen going to make his escape? Any1 have ideas?

hm another question about the immortal fact that flows threw my had. You know Rukia was a baby when she "appeard" in sould society does that mean that their is a Level of oldness they can reach course you know Yama is a really old guy O.o and i dont think they can die because their old O.o?!

I dont think he escapes by himself he will have a hidden buddy/partner/underling wich helps him escape. Maybe hinamori lol

bleach has become very weak

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post

/coldhardfacts
    +1 I don't know why people keep insisting that Masaki would be anything but human....

So 2 weeks without Bleach? Hm. I'm not sure whether I'm to think whether this is the end (highly unlikely, too many loose threads left) or where Kubo will go next. Looks like everyone who thought that Ichigo would go hollow were wrong, either way. Not sure I liked Kubo's copt out here, it could've lead to something far more interesting. Furthermore, the hollow presence remains a threat, how will Ichigo respond to that, being powerless? It would be nice to see some son and dad development.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    +1 I don't know why people keep insisting that Masaki would be anything but human.....
    It was just a freakin idea nobody says that anybody miss her -.-. But keep on paraphrase posts man .... just keep on waiting what happens in the coming chapters... and if it ends like that it was even not really worth reading it ...

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    It was just a freakin idea nobody says that anybody miss her -.-. But keep on paraphrase posts man .... just keep on waiting what happens in the coming chapters... and if it ends like that it was even not really worth reading it ...
    1. I never said anybody missed her.
    2. I never paraphrased anyone. Quoting another person and saying +1 and what I think about it is not paraphrasing, it just means me agreeing with that quote and stating my opinion. I never once said "Hagane the Ice Nomad said..."
    3. I've seen the most odd theories about Masaki since I joined this forum several years ago, where none have not even been remotely been close to be true so far. I kept stating the same thing back then, she was human and there's no purpose in the story to bring her back to life.
    4. Exactly, so why do people suggest it in the first place?

Now, I AM paraphrasing, because like Hagane said, just accept the cold hard facts that she will undoubtly never, ever be brought up in the manga again, and that she would have supernatural ties because she would is even less unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    1. I never said anybody missed her.
    2. I never paraphrased anyone. Quoting another person and saying +1 and what I think about it is not paraphrasing, it just means me agreeing with that quote and stating my opinion. I never once said "Hagane the Ice Nomad said..."
    3. I've seen the most odd theories about Masaki since I joined this forum several years ago, where none have not even been remotely been close to be true so far. I kept stating the same thing back then, she was human and there's no purpose in the story to bring her back to life.
    4. Exactly, so why do people suggest it in the first place?

Now, I AM paraphrasing, because like Hagane said, just accept the cold hard facts that she will undoubtly never, ever be brought up in the manga again, and that she would have supernatural ties because she would is even less unlikely.
    3. The one that I liked the most was about her being a quincy .

In one of the interviews, Ichigo is suppose to meet some new old(?) guy, could he be the new captain commander ?