Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 66
  1. #11
    Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Posts
    1,481
    Cannon fodder Zetsus are on the way.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Maximo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Posts
    1,797
    Looks like the climax period of this manga is starting this week guys. I mean, there are so many clues .. for example, notice how much information did Kishi leak to us in these past few chapters. Then there is this anticipation of many huge battles, notably Naruto VS Sasuke but also the fact that its about time the war starts also indicates further towards climax.

    I think this is it guys, this week starts the closing chapter of this manga. Although, I doubt it ends sooner then 40 manga chapters, what Im saying is that its gonna be the last arc.

    Somehow, I dont see how can Naruto survive this. Kabuto has such an upper-hand right now. Naruto is gonna need some help, Killer Bee namely. Who knows, Bee might sacrifice himself to save Naruto ? Would fit the story and make a nice effect on turning tides for Madara.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

  3. #13
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,439
    - The Hashrima is a clone from the cells Tobi/Madara took from him.

    - Zetsu is part of the secret weapon they are going to use which makes sense as his clone of Kisame was effective.

    - I bet Zestu has DNA samples of countless shinobi he will use in Akatsuki's special clones to form a "clone army"

    - Kabuto will likely capture the 8 tails as I predicted earlier..

    - 80,000 shinobi wow I didnt think they 5 nations had that many shinobi I was thinking more like 15,000.

    - Zetsu reminds me Lilith from Evangelion
    Last edited by POW; 10-05-2010 at 10:59 AM.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  4. #14
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Looks like the climax period of this manga is starting this week guys. I mean, there are so many clues .. for example, notice how much information did Kishi leak to us in these past few chapters. Then there is this anticipation of many huge battles, notably Naruto VS Sasuke but also the fact that its about time the war starts also indicates further towards climax.

    I think this is it guys, this week starts the closing chapter of this manga. Although, I doubt it ends sooner then 40 manga chapters, what Im saying is that its gonna be the last arc.

    Somehow, I dont see how can Naruto survive this. Kabuto has such an upper-hand right now. Naruto is gonna need some help, Killer Bee namely. Who knows, Bee might sacrifice himself to save Naruto ? Would fit the story and make a nice effect on turning tides for Madara.
    Um, no, stop talking. Naruto isn't ending anytime soon. Kishi stated that Itachi's death was about half point of the story, there's still 200 or so chapters left. And it makes sense cause there's alot left to cover, so much left to cover, I can't list it all here.

    @POW: there's also the possibility that zetsu himself was an experiment using Shodai's cells. Shodai's a tree, zetsu's a plant, lol.

    But seriously, the white and black zetsu are like the yin/yang releases, the white zetsu could've been created from Hashirama's cells, the black zetsu created from Madara's cells.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Shinhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Asces Dungeon
    Posts
    1,893
    honestly I hope the manga ends around chapter 515

    thats a good solid number.

    Sig and Ava by Imotochan

  6. #16
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post

    @POW: there's also the possibility that zetsu himself was an experiment using Shodai's cells. Shodai's a tree, zetsu's a plant, lol.

    But seriously, the white and black zetsu are like the yin/yang releases, the white zetsu could've been created from Hashirama's cells, the black zetsu created from Madara's cells.

    This is exactly what I have been thinking lately that Zetsu is an artificial life form perhaps created using that Izanagi technique similar to how the Bijuu where created.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  7. #17
    i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    237
    i bet neither the eight tails nor nine tails will be captured(although chances are there especially for the capture of eight tails).....

    and i like the way it headed to ( GAARA vs DIEDARA )wow this time gaara finishes him...
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***



    Spoiler!

  8. #18
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    This is exactly what I have been thinking lately that Zetsu is an artificial life form perhaps created using that Izanagi technique similar to how the Bijuu where created.
    Well, depends on what Izanagi. The sharingan Izanagi is the genjutsu used to mainly escape death, the rinnegan Izanagi is the one that controls all creation.

    It's possible for Madara to do it, if he had the rinnegan before he got it from Nagato. Or another possibility would be he stole Shodai's cells at VOTE, and then used an Izanagi, and shodai's cells also had a mind of their own, so they also manifested into the form that is now Zetsu. Zetsu could've been created from Madara's inexperience with Shodai's cells and those cells became the zetsu lifeform when Madara used Izanagi.

    We'll see.

  9. #19
    Cockney Geezer
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    728
    We saw two personalities and we saw that theres only one black Zetsu.

    It's likely bee and naruto will be captured. But heres the catch, Harishima may not have a conscience. But when Naruto is captured and transferred to the Gedo, not only will Madara realise theres only half of the Kyuubi but that Naruto is able to activate that ability better than madara...

  10. #20
    in case u didnt notice, naruto is the beast now, he can beat pain, he can pwn deidara and sasori kakuzu and the others from the coffins, without using his new power. all is left is to see is the secret coffin and the nerd's power. imo 9tailed sage naruto sparkling can kill him easily.


    that was a quote to maximos reply, sorry for the mistake

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •