Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    And I thought only Cross was the idiot, but people will actually get pissed off if you spoil Franky's left toe. Along with Zoro's eye correction, I'm more curious to what has been spoiled, they must be thinking real hard about the plot.

Yet don't post anything that is closely relevant to the story.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    And I thought only Cross was the idiot, but people will actually get pissed off if you spoil Franky's left toe. Along with Zoro's eye correction, I'm more curious to what has been spoiled, they must be thinking real hard about the plot.

Yet don't post anything that is closely relevant to the story.
    Errr... Weren't this thread are the spoiler discussion thread?

Edit: Oh, you meant the discussion on the prediction thread.
    Last edited by fal4punk; 10-05-2010 at 04:31 PM.

One eyed Zoro, thats shitty. I like the scar but losing an eye during training???
    I always loved the scenes where Zoro puts on his bandana. You know when you can't see his face, because it was hidden in the shadow and only his eyes were shining through the darknes. Well that will look very stupid with just one eye.

hopefully zoro can still see from both eyes, he hasn't opend it yet

Quote Originally Posted by moua0104 View Post
    hopefully zoro can still see from both eyes, he hasn't opend it yet
    hahaha zorro is not kakashi with his sharingan.
    zoro lost an eye during the training with mihawk souinds perfectly logic
    but why didn't he put on a eyepatch or something like that and it is common for pirates. maybe oda will suprise us.

but 99% he lost one eye

Tbh a scar looks cool if he still have his eye, but a scar with an unusable eye just upsets me :(

RIP Zoro's eye LOL
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO

I don't think Zoro lost his eye, that will be just as stupid as Zoro losing his arm.
    So far from the spoilers that is the only picture of Zoro and it said he appears at the end of the chapter. Which sucks but this also means we might get some answered questions if we get pages about the current happenings of the world.

It has come to my attention that people with scars over their left eye are badass. Think about it. Who is the most bad ass person in Naruto? Kakashi. He has a scar over his left eye. Who is the most bad ass person in Bleach? Zaraki. He too has a scar over his left eye. With Zoro's new scar, he has reached a new level of Bad Ass.

Now there is three possibilities with Zoro and the ship that I see. Zoro woke up, saw that he was on the wrong ship and then killed everyone then destroyed the ship. A Seaking attacked the Ship Leaving Zoro the only one to not get hurt while everyone else is dead. The Coating failed and Zoro survived at a level under the ocean that can crush a coated ship.
    If it's the first one, we also have to take into consideration of the Pirate crew that was just killed. Like if they were on a supernova level or if they where just a regular pirate crew.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    hahaha zorro is not kakashi with his sharingan.
    zoro lost an eye during the training with mihawk souinds perfectly logic
    but why didn't he put on a eyepatch or something like that and it is common for pirates. maybe oda will suprise us.

but 99% he lost one eye
    i personally think he just prefer not to use his left eye..
    if he can be at top level with one eye, two will make him awesome..

plus, it's not a sharingan, but one of mihawk eye that once it open, it can suck any opponent into it (damn, i'm lame.. kick me..)

anyway, he's fighting the world greatest sowrdsman for almost two years..
    so missing a body part is preety normal (make him more of a bad ass)
    life sucks, then you die, and guess what!? it still sucks...

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    It has come to my attention that people with scars over their left eye are badass. Think about it. Who is the most bad ass person in Naruto? Kakashi. He has a scar over his left eye. Who is the most bad ass person in Bleach? Zaraki. He too has a scar over his left eye. With Zoro's new scar, he has reached a new level of Bad Ass.

Now there is three possibilities with Zoro and the ship that I see. Zoro woke up, saw that he was on the wrong ship and then killed everyone then destroyed the ship. A Seaking attacked the Ship Leaving Zoro the only one to not get hurt while everyone else is dead. The Coating failed and Zoro survived at a level under the ocean that can crush a coated ship.
    If it's the first one, we also have to take into consideration of the Pirate crew that was just killed. Like if they were on a supernova level or if they where just a regular pirate crew.
    AP Forums spoilers said Zoro fell asleep on the wrong ship and they started diving under water, Zoro realizing this waking up. Destroyed the ship in 2 (like mihawk back at baratia arc) and swam back up to the surface.

Nice badass explanation!