Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The Hokage Effect

This is an unserious thread meant for fun and laughter because that's how I feel.

It seems that in every team a hokage comes out of, someone else in that squad feels they have a need to become Hokage too, at any costs. I cite:
    Leader of Root (don't remember his name and don't even know if he was in the third's three man team so i'm just assuming)
    Pein and Konan (Jiraiya gave too much attention to Minato which pushed Pein and Konan to band together to take their revenge on the world)
    Orochimaru (third doesn't name a successor, Tsunade become Hokage though, however since he wasn't named, he knew one of the other Sannin would be Hokage since they are the strongest in/from Konoha)
    Sasuke (you won't see it now, but when Naruto eventually becomes hokage, Sasuke will get jealous and not lack hatred in trying to oust him)

I guess the first and second hokages are exceptions to this violent cycle. I believe Konoha will never realize how many of their enemies they train and will continue to go through this vicious cycle until time ceases. Or, maybe Shikamaru will figure it out, but he's lazy after all.

Please post other wierd theories like Jiraiya pulling a James Bond on Konan and them running away together.

edit: both the first and second hokages were bros and technically their own squad and no fighting occured because both got to be hokage
    Last edited by g7_gomitat7; 09-24-2007 at 09:31 PM.

I don't think childhood jealousy is enough to make two people wanna band together and destroy the world, seems a little rash.

Quote Originally Posted by dark_atom_5 View Post
    I don't think childhood jealousy is enough to make two people wanna band together and destroy the world, seems a little rash.
    Indeed, and Sasuke seems to respect Naruo more because he doesn't laugh at him about the Hokage stuff

Remove the jealousy part, then we get something more profound. For some reason, Sasuke will attack Naruto, and this is likely from what we've seen in the past. From the most recent chapter (371), Sasuke sees Naruto and immediately Chidoris him. This probably hints at how they will fight in the future. All Sasuke needs is some small lust for power just to attack Konoha.

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    i think sasuke doesnt make fun of naruto wanting to become hokage because he understands that naruto's dream is similar to his own want to kill itachi

I don't think Sasuke using Chidori on Naruto at that point in time was a foreshadowing of a fight between those two. It was more like he just wanted Naruto out of the way so he can get to Itachi faster.

he use chidori on naruto bcause he knew that it was a kage bunshin, karen told there were lots of people with the same chakra, sasuke figured it was naruto because hes thee only one who would create so many kage bunshins

Oh cmon. Sasuke would kill Naruto in a heartbeat. He doesn't care. AT ALL. If you haven't noticed yet, he only uses team Hebi as pawns to kill kill kill Itachi.

Now, Jiraiya is gonna die. Tsunade is gonna get weaker. Very few will actually put up a decent fight against Sasuke making assassination to gain power very attactive. What does Sasuke have to lose? If Naruto become Hokage, what if he learns how the first hokage put the smack down on Madara and seeks revenge. Would this be enough for Sasuke to target the Hokage?

Sasuke only has hatred and cold calculated malice now.
    ------------------------------------------
    Sasuke won't be like: "Naruto, now that I killed my brother, it all makes sense now. We should all go to Konoha and live happily ever after."

However, there eventually will be an arc with Kabuto. He promised to target Sasuke first and eventually Naruto, for some wierd reason. I can understand Sasuke, but there's no real explanation for killing Naruto.

PLUS: Know one is posting any unrealistic wierd theories that are inherently stupid and unreasonable. Imagine this as a thread for parodying other theories.
    Last edited by g7_gomitat7; 09-29-2007 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The only reason why Sasuke is going through all this trouble is to kill Itachi. He could care less about Uchiha Madara as evidenced by the little session he had with the kyuubi way back when. I do believe that he's not gonna just walk back into Konoha, especially since he's listed in the bingo book as a wanted criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Virus View Post
    he use chidori on naruto bcause he knew that it was a kage bunshin, karen told there were lots of people with the same chakra, sasuke figured it was naruto because hes thee only one who would create so many kage bunshins
    i dont think that sasuke knew it was a kage bunshins, he used chidori cause thats his fav move
    Spoiler!