Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Hmm, well, maybe if they had constant control of the temperature of the water.. Then itd be almost a battle of who could stay the hottest/coldest.. Although, once the water reaches the first it will get weakened a bit.. then once it covers natsu its like game over..
    But still, if natsu can get his flame hot enough it still wouldnt matter is all.. Although, that also can go the other way.. His flame couldnt do shit if the water is too cold..

And juvia can control the waters temp? So she can make it ice, huh.. O.o And also boil the water.. thats interesting, actually.. You sure she can? cause then she could freeze people, and boil people.. and drown... itd be an amazing power.. also versatile... o.o
    Actually, id have to say she cant.. cause then she should have beaten gray.. right? o.o
    (or did i misinterpret what you meant when you said like juvia?)
    Youre right I should have written that better. She was making her water hotter but I dont recall her making it ice cold. Im gonna go search for that page/chapter.

Edit: heres the boiling water.
    http://www.mangareader.net/135-7172-...hapter-57.html

Veteran Member
    Hmm, i forgot about that.. it seems to react to her emotions.. The temperature of the water.. and the rain amount.. So i wonder if she could make it colder by having a cold emotion.. O.o
    Nice find.

maybe when she get mad a convection proses takes place and boils the water
    but even if she can freeze water it will still be a different magical proses that gray because he uses ice make and makes ice out of nothing she would be freezing existing water if she can do it at all
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member
    How are the celestial mages summoning keys made? And well, they stay in a spirit world, right?

Think we will get an arc where lucy and possibly some of her guild members are in the spirit world? O.o

*edit* .. Is it the celestial spirit king who makes all the keys? or the spirit itself? o.O If that is true, then how do they get to the Fairy Tail's world?
    Last edited by Chaos Shepherd; 10-10-2010 at 10:22 PM.

my best guess some master mage tapped the spirit world and made the keys but IDK
    and we could have an arc where the spirits rise up and FIGHT THE POWER
    and would the spirit king have a key???
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i think the spirits them self make a key
    the spirit king may have a key but the user most have realy strong magic to use it (maby lucy looong in the future)

I have a question! What is the purpose of this thread? The other ones were created to keep the section's from being cluttered with too many threads. Yes, it is to answer questions, but it is just making this section harder to stay alive.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by DaShaman View Post
    wel what i think about a crystal dragonslayer is that he have a strong defence, his hands are sharp so he can slice and maby form his body into weponds or shoot cystals from his body

a bone DS would be cool.
    are u thinking like a fairy tail versjon of kimimaro?
    i was kinda kidding about the zombie dragon and bone dragon.. what i meant was that you were bringin other types of dragon in the picture when we don't know what else there is. maybe we can only have some main elemental dragons..not that complex one..well since you guys took it seriously i was amused that our minds actually met there..but we all know that it is close to impossible..

and yeah i was thinking of kimimaro, which is out of the question, because we shouldnt associate FT with other manga.. and in your case, cartoons, that crystal DS is very ben10! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    It does seem like others should have another side skill.. But meh.. It surprised me too when wendy used actually attacks.. O.o

And omg.. you just said you are going to unite with cross because of love.... (for manga) Well, i guess ill wish you the best of luck with that, i guess.. :-p

Zombie dragon- it bites you, you become its slave.. Also, cannot die by most methods.. Have ta smash its brains in using any method you can.. Although, its skull is so thick that it is nearly impossible. There is also a really putrid smell coming from it, so it weakens its enemies because they can hardly breathe. Weakness- its extremely stupid.. and pretty slow, luckily it can fly.. but still really slow. Cannot operate any technology..

Damn would i hate to be a zombie DS... :-p

Crystal dragon would be worth a shit ton of money..
    wendy was surprising right?so its only fair for the others to have a side skill..either that or their DS powers are haxed.

and shut up, no homo in that line "unite something.." lol!

plant controlling mages would own the zombie DS..there's a zombie on ur lawwwn..

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I have a question! What is the purpose of this thread? The other ones were created to keep the section's from being cluttered with too many threads. Yes, it is to answer questions, but it is just making this section harder to stay alive.
    what's with all the hate? what do you mean harder to stay?

anyway call us stupid, call this pointless, we're just merely letting our minds fly.

and oh, mister death already said no posting unrelated topics.

we are just here to discuss FT topics/questions. that's all. we aint doin nothing wrong.

if you want to answer then please do, grace us with your answers, please do. [because we all know that you think so highly of yourself.]

"whoaaaaa"

nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Xia,

I will make it simple for you if you don't like the thread don't post in it...

Quote Originally Posted by snowbear View Post
    i was kinda kidding about the zombie dragon and bone dragon.. what i meant was that you were bringin other types of dragon in the picture when we don't know what else there is. maybe we can only have some main elemental dragons..not that complex one..well since you guys took it seriously i was amused that our minds actually met there..but we all know that it is close to impossible..

and yeah i was thinking of kimimaro, which is out of the question, because we shouldnt associate FT with other manga.. and in your case, cartoons, that crystal DS is very ben10! LOL!

what's with all the hate? what do you mean harder to stay?

anyway call us stupid, call this pointless, we're just merely letting our minds fly.

and oh, mister death already said no posting unrelated topics.

we are just here to discuss FT topics/questions. that's all. we aint doin nothing wrong.

if you want to answer then please do, grace us with your answers, please do. [because we all know that you think so highly of yourself.]
    wel i was yust wondering what kinds of dragon slayser u guys thout we would see in the future.
    i think there are more then 3 dragon slayers out there

i agree there shoud not be a kimimaro like DS, and i did not thougt of ben 10 so no thats probebly out.

and X we are discusting here so stop all the hate