Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
@cross you should sig this. and also TL.

so about the dragon slayers, cross was saying that there will be many DS coming up..which contradicts the plot in FT that the dragons are rare and disappearing.

i have yet to analyze his theory that there are fake DS's that will appear, come to think of it, i wouldnt waste my brain cells doing so. lol.

what future dragon slayers do u think we wil see and are they old school or orb user?

i think we wil see an water dragon slayer (old school)
i also think we may se a crystal dragon slayer (orb)
crystal dragon? this is interesting, what do you think will be the powers of this DS?

so about the fture DS, im guessing zombie dragon or bone dragon... they will be the main villain.

i have a legit question.

Wendy was raised by the sky/wind dragon.. her main magic is the wind and also she has healing powers right? (when she healed jellal, troia..). Right.

QUESTION: are these factors of the DS powers they have? so can we assume or expect that natsu and gajeel also has some extra/latent abilities? [like cause berserk or something..]