Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I have a question! What is the purpose of this thread? The other ones were created to keep the section's from being cluttered with too many threads. Yes, it is to answer questions, but it is just making this section harder to stay alive.
    I see use in this thread.. The predictions thread was getting a lot of posts lately.. That was making that thread pretty clustered.. This helps organize things a bit. If people had starting actually making threads than this would have become a very clustered place.. People did seem to have questions about fairy tail, too.. So it just made sense.

What do you mean by harder to stay alive? It is plenty active in here, if thats what you think. Lately, this section has been mostly fairy tail.

I honestly think you were joking when you created that post.. but it is quite hard to tell when you are just reading words. >.>

I was thinking it was possible that they themselves make the key and give it to someone.. but then how do they get to the human world in the first place? Some stronger ones can take themselves there, i guess.. but i dont think weaker ones can very easily.. Maybe spirits can if they dont have a master, or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post

I was thinking it was possible that they themselves make the key and give it to someone.. but then how do they get to the human world in the first place? Some stronger ones can take themselves there, i guess.. but i dont think weaker ones can very easily.. Maybe spirits can if they dont have a master, or something.
    well the thing is i have to think one of two things here
    either some master mage or the king makes them
    or spirts are just born with or two a key maybe idk those are my two best guesses
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I wonder who was Natsu and Cana were crying over in charlies premonition, I would say the obvious 'Lucy' but seriously... she cant die or else it would be the end of the manga, it makes me wonder since if it was Juvia or Levy who was down, but then why show Cana crying?

Dont think i'll be able to wait these next few months lol (since i think this arc will be like 20-30chapters it sucks lol)
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    I wonder who was Natsu and Cana were crying over in charlies premonition, I would say the obvious 'Lucy' but seriously... she cant die or else it would be the end of the manga, it makes me wonder since if it was Juvia or Levy who was down, but then why show Cana crying?

Dont think i'll be able to wait these next few months lol (since i think this arc will be like 20-30chapters it sucks lol)
    for all we know the visions are out of order and just pieces of the whole picture. so we really have no idea lol. not much of an answer but its the best i have. and i would not cry over lucy just saying i think the manga could move on with out her but i understand her importance so i doubt its her.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I wouldn't read it if they killed off Lucy, thats like reading Inuyasha without Kagome (yes I hate to admit in my younger days I was a Inuyasha fan lol)

come on man if any one said no i never watched it they would be lie in and i said i know her importance i was just stateing my personal opinion and in know way do i think luccy will die or want her to i was just saying i would survive
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post

Well, could be lucy.. Its just that she wont be dead.. maybe like.. nearly dead but will somehow get fixed..Wendy could make it to that area and heal her! :-p

We only saw a hand that looked lifeless at an angle that would make them probably lying on the ground, maybe on kness... Could just easily be that they are knocked out with a wound that looks more serious than it actually is.

There are many possible scenarios.. Just we know that something bad will happen.. and most likely a female is one that gets hurt.

I wonder if theres a limit on who Gemini can be, power wise, I remember her/it/them saying that it could hold 2 people in its memory to transform into, so like, what if Lucy had Gemini try to transform into Markov?

IF Gemini could transform into anyone they touch that would pretty hax, specially with Lucy being in Fairy Tail lol.

here
    Transformation: The Gemini has the ability to transform into anyone flawlessly. Once transformed, they will gain the transformed person's knowledge, magic and their recent thoughts (if not while they are thinking about them in real time). Though it is most unlikely that they could also mimic the subject's level of magical power to the same calibre. Gemini, however, can only hold the transformation for five minutes, and they must touch the person in order to transform. This may be due to the summoner's magic capability rather than their own. When they recall memories, they talk in a bullet style listing; the amount of information that they can access is, of course, limited to the knowledge that the genuine counterpart is actually aware of, and nothing more beyond that. Gemini can only retain the capability to transform up to two people, and any more additional transformation requires them to erase one of the transformed forms. It must be noted that it is not known if in their transformations they can wield the same power as the person they are copying.
    FROM wiki. this might help a small bit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i think its time fairy tail has an ask a question thread. so any one can ask any thing they want about fairy tail and any thing related to fairy tail. lets keep it cool and clean ok guys.