Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    @cross you should sig this. and also TL.

so about the dragon slayers, cross was saying that there will be many DS coming up..which contradicts the plot in FT that the dragons are rare and disappearing.

i have yet to analyze his theory that there are fake DS's that will appear, come to think of it, i wouldnt waste my brain cells doing so. lol.

what future dragon slayers do u think we wil see and are they old school or orb user?

i think we wil see an water dragon slayer (old school)
    i also think we may se a crystal dragon slayer (orb)
    crystal dragon? this is interesting, what do you think will be the powers of this DS?

so about the fture DS, im guessing zombie dragon or bone dragon... they will be the main villain.

i have a legit question.

Wendy was raised by the sky/wind dragon.. her main magic is the wind and also she has healing powers right? (when she healed jellal, troia..). Right.

QUESTION: are these factors of the DS powers they have? so can we assume or expect that natsu and gajeel also has some extra/latent abilities? [like cause berserk or something..]

"whoaaaaa"

nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by snowbear View Post

QUESTION: are these factors of the DS powers they have? so can we assume or expect that natsu and gajeel also has some extra/latent abilities? [like cause berserk or something..]
    the thing is i think the healing is just a wind thing so thats out i think
    also i still think its possible to see real DS of the fake ones that we have seen and fake ones of the real ones that we have seen i mean that would be epic right like a real VS fake war at some point.

and again to your Q they could like natsu could have different levels of heat at some point or colors on his flames
    and gajeel could gain armoring abilities like a massive metal golem to fight with maybe
    but that seems just like leveling up there magic more than dormant abilities dont you think

@ mister death: THANK YOU for keeping this thread serious as i meant it to be when i made it
    THANK YOU
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

oh yea. i forgot about laxus. there could be fakes. but its forbidden right? so if it is there might be or not. but i doubt it, this is Fairy Tail after all, not Dragon Slayers. lol.

actually the reason i brought that up was cause i was surprised that wendy could unleash aggressive powers.. all along i thought she was only there for support magic.

@ mister death: THANK YOU for keeping this thread serious as i meant it to be when i made it
    THANK YOU
    cross, cant help laughing at this.loL! we cool man, right?
    let's unite for the love of all manga.Ü [shit that sounds gay.]

"whoaaaaa"

nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post

THANK YOU
    Fairy Tails is serious Business!!!!!!!!

crystal dragon? this is interesting, what do you think will be the powers of this DS?

so about the fture DS, im guessing zombie dragon or bone dragon... they will be the main villain.
    ..]
    wel what i think about a crystal dragonslayer is that he have a strong defence, his hands are sharp so he can slice and maby form his body into weponds or shoot cystals from his body

a bone DS would be cool.
    are u thinking like a fairy tail versjon of kimimaro?
    Last edited by DaShaman; 10-08-2010 at 11:06 PM.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    What exactly would a zombie DS do?

Water DS would be Natsus natural enemy so that would be pretty cool.

i did not aktuly not think of that a water DS would be natsus naturly enemy.
    i was thinking maby he could control water, ginda like gara gontrol sand

Veteran Member
    actually the reason i brought that up was cause i was surprised that wendy could unleash aggressive powers.. all along i thought she was only there for support magic.

cross, cant help laughing at this.loL! we cool man, right?
    let's unite for the love of all manga.Ü [shit that sounds gay.]

It does seem like others should have another side skill.. But meh.. It surprised me too when wendy used actually attacks.. O.o

And omg.. you just said you are going to unite with cross because of love.... (for manga) Well, i guess ill wish you the best of luck with that, i guess.. :-p

How hot would a fire need to be to evaporate water that is flying towards it? If natsu can reach that level of heat.. water users would be screwed, right? Although, all that steam would be annoying.. but he can smell.
    However, if he reaches that level, would the ground and shit around him also melt? >.> I probably shouldnt bring logic into a fictional manga though.. But just saying that maybe natsu could beat a water user with if he could do such a thing.

Zombie dragon- it bites you, you become its slave.. Also, cannot die by most methods.. Have ta smash its brains in using any method you can.. Although, its skull is so thick that it is nearly impossible. There is also a really putrid smell coming from it, so it weakens its enemies because they can hardly breathe. Weakness- its extremely stupid.. and pretty slow, luckily it can fly.. but still really slow. Cannot operate any technology..

Damn would i hate to be a zombie DS... :-p

Crystal dragon would be worth a shit ton of money..

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    ^^^hahaha nice zombie DS description right there.

But if the Water DS could choose the temperature of the water like Juvia then Natsu would have trouble evaporating it.

Veteran Member
    Hmm, well, maybe if they had constant control of the temperature of the water.. Then itd be almost a battle of who could stay the hottest/coldest.. Although, once the water reaches the first it will get weakened a bit.. then once it covers natsu its like game over..
    But still, if natsu can get his flame hot enough it still wouldnt matter is all.. Although, that also can go the other way.. His flame couldnt do shit if the water is too cold..

And juvia can control the waters temp? So she can make it ice, huh.. O.o And also boil the water.. thats interesting, actually.. You sure she can? cause then she could freeze people, and boil people.. and drown... itd be an amazing power.. also versatile... o.o
    Actually, id have to say she cant.. cause then she should have beaten gray.. right? o.o
    (or did i misinterpret what you meant when you said like juvia?)