View Poll Results: Rate the chapter.

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN!

11 55.00%
  • Awesome chapter so muh to look forward too.

5 25.00%
  • Good chapter can't wait to see the rest unfold.

3 15.00%
  • Meh. I seen better, Fried is hax!

0 0%
  • WTF LAXUS NOT IN THIS?!!!

1 5.00%
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

One Piece Fairy Tail Chapter 203/204 Predictions

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    i think lucys boobs got bigger in this chapter.

awesome chapter, it looks like this will be a really good arc

Damn disappointed didn't get to see training amongst themselves oh well guess will see it later in flashbacks. Lmfao Gray is butt naked.

The island looks interesting and liking we starting to hear some history about Fairy Tail. Now we know the name of the 1st hokage. Oh wow Joshe was right on the mark about the paths, or was it someone else who mentioned it.

I feel bad for who ever going fight with Gildnigz. Getting the shock expression from Bixlow is funny. Evergreen said only said 6 teams shouldn't it be 5? Who is going to lose Mira or Erza? Doubt Gildnigz is going to lose.

Fried ownage! Then Levy ownage! This arc going to be the best yet, loving how he is bringing out the characters so far. ELFMAN had me rolling "MMMMMMMMMMAAN " diving in. Seems like evergreen is going to be the brains of that team. Natsu "E for Erza!" Haha and wow this feels rushed to me already battle sparked, hilarious way to end it too. Damn sucks Fried is already going to be taken out had high expectations for him.

Bottom line loving this chapter and looking forward to the rest of the arc, Mashima is really bringing out each the teams uniqueness as well as their characters. To me this has to be the funniest chapter yet.

Edit: So rereading this chapter seriously instead of just enjoying it.
    Spoiler!

Fairy Tail going great so far and like I said last week and I'll say again showing a lot of potential and loving it. Giving me the same enjoyment as reading and waiting for One Piece.

My main question is can Mashima keep it going after this arc, keeping all those characters still involved or at least not let some of them just die out and get lost and forgotten into the past like some other series....
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 10-02-2010 at 07:34 PM.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    I guess I got 2 out of 3 things right
    -Kind of like elimintaion.
    -Theres rounds(first trial, second trial,....)
    only thing I got wrong was the teams.

LOL Happy almost came in handy but that damn Fried went and ruined it. Fried could probably be the strongest character in the whole Fairy Tail universe if he used his runes right.

Oh dayummmm check out Lucy on that boat

cant wait til next week.

yeah,natsu with E for erza was hilarious,
    and i cant see lucy and cana winning,though they probably will...
    but i look forward to see Mest in action,since he is mistguns disciple
    and i was a big mistgun supporter,so Mest all the way

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

This exam is already off to an awesome start. Knowing how close Fairy Tail is it was funny to see them screw each other over, but that's how the exam crumbles I guess.

Gotta love Natsu's logic concerning which path to take, "E!! That must be E for Erza" "Why would you pick Erza?!" "Cause I wanna beat her of course!!!" Spoken like a true shonen hero at heart.

Of course Lucy saying she and Cana were lucky while being last ended up blowing up right in her face. They're fighting Fried and Bixlow, so I say they come out on top. It was nice noticing how Mashima acknowledged how outclassed they are, but the plot needs them to at least make it to the 2nd part of the exam. Fried and Bix can easily be thrown out here.

Mest and Wendy most likely got the quiet path, just so Mashima could keep us in suspense for Mest's powers even longer. Whoever has to face Gildartz, I do not envy.

Mirajane will probably go easy on her opponents especially if it's her siblings. I think she'd be a bit more open to fight Elfman, who'd still go easy on her but wouldn't feel right about becoming an S-Class without being TRULY MANLY! I'm almost sure she wouldn't fight Lisanna though, considering up until a few days ago she thought she lost her forever.

Erza's a toughie, I don't think any of the teams could take her besides Levy or Gray who have sufficient back-up. Natsu won't fight her seeing as he willingly wants to, and Mest would be especially interesting because he was Mistgun's apprentice but I still believe Wendy and he will receive the free pass.

This arc is seriously exciting. Can't wait to see who faces who, especially the other battle path. I think Natsu, Cana, Mest, Levy, Gray, and Lluvia advance.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Decidedly Undecided
    Um, the groups as teams advance. If Cana advances, so will Lucy.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Great chapter. I think Cana and Lucy will win because I pick Cana to become the S Rank mage. But having Bixlow and Fried for the first battle could be a huge curve ball for them.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Let me get this right....
    ABCDEFGH. 8 routes. Three routes of S ranks in them and one is no battle while 4 do have battle. Route A D and H have the S ranks. Kana and Lucy went into C meaning Fried and Bixlow went into B. Natsu went into E, which happens to be the Quite Path as F and G would connect.
    So:
    A ?
    B Fried
    C Kana
    D ?
    E Natsu
    F ?
    G ?
    H ?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Gray and Juvia didn't get to the island until after Gildartz and Miria's paths were closed.

So the possible people to fight those two are Mest, Levy and Elfman.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!