View Poll Results: Who's the new Fleet Admiral?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kizaru

3 8.82%
  • Aokiji

14 41.18%
  • Akainu

7 20.59%
  • A new person (not seen yet in the manga)

10 29.41%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Who's the new Fleet Admiral?

So, who do you guys think is the new Fleet Admiral? I know Sengoku recommended Aokiji, but that doesn't mean that's who got promoted.

Personally, I'm leaning towards Akainu. He's a firm believer in the same Absolute Justice philosophy that the World Government follows. He was devastating in the battle against the Whitebeards, and he was the one who fulfilled the goal of executing Ace.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    i vote for aokiji just becuse hes my favorite of the 3 admirals and the most sensible

we have a thread for talking about this and all other marine related matters this thread is not really necessary
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    but its more specific

exactly it clutters the forum that y we have general threads so we do not get 10 threads that talk about the same basic thing
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's a specific question, with a poll, and once it's answered by the manga it will fade away. As opposed to a general thread about everything Marines that will get cluttered and disorganized by people arguing about multiple topics in one thread. Now please, if you don't want to discuss your vote on the new admiral, then move on. Staying here and bitching will only help this thread to stay alive.

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    we have a thread for talking about this and all other marine related matters this thread is not really necessary
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    exactly it clutters the forum that y we have general threads so we do not get 10 threads that talk about the same basic thing
    Your opinions don't matter. And like dct2 said he wanted to be specific having a poll to see what the majority votes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    It's a specific question, with a poll, and once it's answered by the manga it will fade away. As opposed to a general thread about everything Marines that will get cluttered and disorganized by people arguing about multiple topics in one thread. Now please, if you don't want to discuss your vote on the new admiral, then move on. Staying here and bitching will only help this thread to stay alive.
    I vote Aojiko, BUT I do think it's very likely Akainu. Just when it comes to One Piece usually the most likely of things tend to not happen. So I'm a stick with the Aojiko side of the coin toss and see if lands. Also have my personal reasons why Akainu shouldn't be fleet, in my opinion be a character kill for him. He should be out dealing justice in the new world then staying in HQ all day.

I voted for Akainu.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Sengoku already said that he wanted Aokiji to be his replacement so it's about 70% sure that it's Aokiji.

Unless Akainu did something for the sake of Ultimate Justice again and got promoted first.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Since when are you an admin cross lol.

First of all what Sengoku wants doesnt matter the elders and the former fleet admiral have more say in this matter. Akoji is lazy and all about the lazy justice, moving the base across the redline or even at all is to much work. Heck he seemed shocked when Smoker asked to move to the G1 that anyone would want that.

Oda is perfectly concealing who the leader is because he wants it to be a surprise. Akoji is obvious and if your a fan you would know thats not his style.

Akainu fits the description of someone who would move HQ. Kizaru might as well but that man is so hard to read hes lazy but believes in enforcing justice in the same way Akaiu will. Smoker might but that would be one huge promotion or many little ones.

I have to say Akainu makes the most sense in my opinion.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT