View Poll Results: Who's the new Fleet Admiral?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kizaru

3 8.82%
  • Aokiji

14 41.18%
  • Akainu

7 20.59%
  • A new person (not seen yet in the manga)

10 29.41%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    sorry guys, it's Herclesn...

Questions to Oda:
    Keep the questions coming. Whether he got the last ones or not let's just keep asking until we get at least one!

Don Quixote Doflamingo scottyaks143's Avatar
    I think it will be Akainu.. Because he is powerful..

Quote Originally Posted by scottyaks143 View Post
    yeah all admirals are powerful u know.what makes u think that he is stronger than the other admirals?

Quote Originally Posted by scottyaks143 View Post
    he is not stronger than kizzaru he can not hurt kizaru with magma and both have haki so it cancels out not only that BUT kizzarus speed and distructive power is WAY above red dogs
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    he is not stronger than kizzaru he can not hurt kizaru with magma and both have haki so it cancels out not only that BUT kizzarus speed and distructive power is WAY above red dogs
    totally agree with ya man.and kizaru seems older he should be more experienced.about destructive power i think akainu has more but it doesnt matter cause his magma cant harm light and kizaru is faster than him.and i think akainu is the weakest admiral cause i consider kizaru stronger than him for the reasons stated above and i also think that aokiji is def not the weakest cause otherwise why would sengoku suggest him for fleet admiral given his lazy attitude.and knowing that akainu is the most responsible and the more focused on justice why wouldnt he suggest akainu?maybe cause he aint strong enough.and yeah i know i dont have enough clues its just a theory.

the thing is red dog can melt a tree but can he blow one off the face of the earth NO lol
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Akainu's justice is too extreme and doesn't care about sacrificing others as long as he achieves his goal.
    Sengoku suggested Aokiji and i'm sure his suggestion will carry great weight, him being one of the marines legends.
    And also to me Aokiji seems the best choice as he is pretty fair in his way of justice.
    We haven't seen enough about Kizaru's ways of thinking (only things like: ooh scary~~ -goes on fighting) and he seems more like the fighting-type.

kizzaru is to slow (mentally) LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Indeed Akainu is the weakest of the three by one simple fact. His the only admiral who can't travel across the ocean. Aokiji can freeze the ocean, Kizaru can fly. Akainu can't do shit.

Also, Aokiji would be chosen because of his personality. Although his lazy, he gets the job done and his been trained by Garp. Akainu is too agressive and Kizaru doesn't seem like the responsible type (he went around destroying things in Shabondy).

Volcanic rocks creates islands! Akainu can just create his own path, only with what having years delay?

Well in terms of strength for the 3 admirals one thing you could go by is my boy Marco.

Marco kicked Kizzaru and Aojiko with ease knocking them pretty good distance, on the other hand Marco kicked Akainu with Vista slashing him and Akainu didn't get knocked back. He did get stopped though. One argument against this is that Marco didn't kick him but simply slashed him with his talon.

In the end I guess you still can't really tell which admiral is stronger, but I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up being Akainu.I'm just saying.

Strength =/= Fleet Admiral Rank imo, I think Garp was stronger than Sengoku, the marine who was chasing the strongest pirate.