0 0%
  • Average

1 5.26%
  • Good

9 47.37%
  • E - P - I - C

9 47.37%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I don't think this is going to end any earlier, at the rate of each chapter per month, its gonna take a waaayyy long time before the story actually finishes. Hoshino has yet to elaborate on the story's characters!
    -Allen (more about his past)
    -Lavi (especially the thing about his eye)
    -Cross Marian
    -Lenalee (about her past struggles)
    -The 14th (is he really good or bad?)
    -The other new Noahs (Wisely...)
    -Claud Nine (the scar on her face)
    -Chaoji
    -Leverrier (Yeah he's an asshole but I suppose Hoshino would want to justify him a little)
    Probably after this we'll learn more about how the 2nd exorcist & 3rd ones are really made.
    What I don't really understand is, Kanda was killed by an akuma, and they took his brains and put it in another body. Alma too. So why do they act like kids when they're supposedly grownups? And where did they get the body from? :/
    Hoshino has yet to say what happened to the 3rd exorcists after the dark matter swallowed them. I wonder what hapened? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimi View Post
    I don't think this is going to end any earlier, at the rate of each chapter per month, its gonna take a waaayyy long time before the story actually finishes. Hoshino has yet to elaborate on the story's characters!
    -Allen (more about his past)
    -Lavi (especially the thing about his eye)
    -Cross Marian
    -Lenalee (about her past struggles)
    -The 14th (is he really good or bad?)
    -The other new Noahs (Wisely...)
    -Claud Nine (the scar on her face)
    -Chaoji
    -Leverrier (Yeah he's an asshole but I suppose Hoshino would want to justify him a little)
    Probably after this we'll learn more about how the 2nd exorcist & 3rd ones are really made.
    What I don't really understand is, Kanda was killed by an akuma, and they took his brains and put it in another body. Alma too. So why do they act like kids when they're supposedly grownups? And where did they get the body from? :/
    Hoshino has yet to say what happened to the 3rd exorcists after the dark matter swallowed them. I wonder what hapened? :O
    The body was made from the dark matter so that it could have a regenerative abilities and be able to withstood akuma's virus. Their memory, as well as their mind was reseted, though there were still some left. Actually it's thanks to those memoris of the promise they made that brought them back from the "dead", when others didn't wake up.

i dont think the 14th gone because in the full shot of allen it showed that the skin around where kanda stabbed him is noah coloured i think the 14th is again biding his time and getting to sow up again. anyone have any clue what might happen?

I have only started reading d.gray man in the end of August and only just caught up with it now. So i'm a little spoiled cause iwould usually read like fibe or more chapters a day but now i have to wait a hole month to read just one!:(

This chapter was awsome but there are some things that i'm confused about and i have some predictions- the main thing that i'm confused about is did alma acualy die? Cause right before they webt throuh the ark gate it showed part of kanda's face and he looked kinda surprised with a tear in his eye. Kanda wanted to live with alma in mater(city were alled and kanda's first mission was) were they didn't have to worry about the war then alma dies right when they are sorta happy?? Then kanda would be living in a deserted city alone.

One prediction thay i have is that general cross will come back because i think some how he is inside tim or some thing and maybe when allen sorta turned full noah it triggered him to come out. Remember when him and allen were talking(during the interrogation thing) and tim ate his cigarette and after leverrier said that he thought cross put some thing in tim them cross disappears the next day. Also when tim was hug and was breaking the barrier he used the "magic words" like the ones thay cross used before.

i don't think the 14th is gone because in the full shot of allen it showed that the skin around where kanda stabbed him is noah coloured i think the 14th is again biding his time and getting to show up again. Anyone have any clue what might happen?
    Thats one theory but i think that maybe now the 14th is still sorta conchse in allen and is kinda like guiding him or telling him things or something because how else would he know what the "noahs and the church" are getting in the way of? ( on the last page of the chapter)

Beautiful storyline, but Hoshino should put more effort in drawing the characters, maybe she was rushing to finish o schedule? That's why she drew it so hastily?
    Hm, other than that, awsome i would say! Love it!
    I agree. It could just be me but it seems like in every chapter allen looks less like "allen". It almost dosn't look like the same character anymore. And i don' t exactly like the way his hair is in this chapter. I liked his hair around chapter 184 or around chapter 165. Also his face looks different too, something about his eyes are different, he usually has bigger eyes or some thing. Maybe Hoshino is drawing him different to show how much he changed or something, but ether way i think allen's hair looks like kanda got at it. Not that i'm trying to be a critic or anything.

BTW, what manga is really similar to d. Gray man in tons a ways: similar character relationships, the way its drawn, plot, theme, has a lot of action, main characters a good looking guy, and other stuff.

i think he actually like allen... but, i'm not sure now *ish confused*

grrrr i wish the new chapters came out quicker.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    these last 2-3 dgm chapters is rattling my brain

i just found out that chapter 200 is available November 4!!!! That's this Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!! =)Soooo excited!!(=
    Last edited by Winternight; 11-01-2010 at 10:06 PM.