View Poll Results: Rate The Chapter

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Really BAD

    0 0%
  • Bad

    0 0%
  • Average

    1 5.26%
  • Good

    9 47.37%
  • E - P - I - C

    9 47.37%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,773

    D.Gray-Man 199 Discussion/200 Predictions

    http://mangastream.com/read/d_gray_man/12200766/1

    Yay, new chapter, go read it .

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,140
    Wish this was still being animated, hard to follow all this from the panels.

  3. #3
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,849
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Wish this was still being animated, hard to follow all this from the panels.
    So I'm not the only one?

    Are Yuu and Alma dead? I thought Yuu's body broke apart, suddenly it's together again....

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  4. #4
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    he can regenerate remember plus Allen sent them some where i think
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,140
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    So I'm not the only one?

    Are Yuu and Alma dead? I thought Yuu's body broke apart, suddenly it's together again....
    No you are not, been hard to follow for a while now butttt ohwell.

    And for a little i was thinking they'd somehow fuse together but I'm not sure anymore.

  6. #6
    Ripple User Trilight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    957
    Sad but fitting end to the Alma Arc. So surreal to see Kanda with a smile on his face, but he and Alma are tied by the red string of fate.

    Their lives are connected and their love for each other, whether it be as friends or lovers kept them going in life, just so they could meet one another again. It's pretty touching and sad at the same time. Hopefully Kanda will be able to give Alma a fond final farewell before he disappears.

    Allen truly does put his friends and lives of the innocent above all else. His morality comes before his duty as an exorcist, and that's quite a respectable trait for our young hero. (Only 15 mind you) He seems to have mastered his ark summoning abilities to a tee which will come in handy for the future I'm sure.

    Allen and Kanda will reunite at the place where their first mission occurred, and maybe we'll be able to see the old gang reunite for the first time in a while.

    As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

  7. #7
    Global Moderator Jaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,836
    Great chapter! Am just glad that Kanda's not dead. At least Kanda could say good-bye to Alma properly without no one interfering.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Sad but fitting end to the Alma Arc. So surreal to see Kanda with a smile on his face, but he and Alma are tied by the red string of fate.

    Their lives are connected and their love for each other, whether it be as friends or lovers kept them going in life, just so they could meet one another again. It's pretty touching and sad at the same time. Hopefully Kanda will be able to give Alma a fond final farewell before he disappears.

    Allen truly does put his friends and lives of the innocent above all else. His morality comes before his duty as an exorcist, and that's quite a respectable trait for our young hero. (Only 15 mind you) He seems to have mastered his ark summoning abilities to a tee which will come in handy for the future I'm sure.

    Allen and Kanda will reunite at the place where their first mission occurred, and maybe we'll be able to see the old gang reunite for the first time in a while.

    I sure do hope so because we haven't seen all of them together in such a long time.

    Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

  8. #8
    Ripple User Trilight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    957
    Bringing the gang back together would seem like a fitting occasion for chapter 200. D.Gray-Man can at times be confusing, but it's characters, plot, and action keep on bringing me back.

    With such a strong supporting cast it's a shame we haven't seen them in a while, but it looks like Kanda's backstory has both been fully revealed and resolved so there's a good chance we'll see them again soon.

    As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

  9. #9
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,849
    What I don't get about Alma is this, Alma's soul (?) is a Girl, but Alma is a boy (?).

    Alma hates Kanda because Kanda tried to kill him/her. Alma's soul separated from the dark mater (yes or no?). What went through the gate with Kanda, Girl Alma, boy Alma, or reformed boy/girl Alma?

    Now while Allen was busy saving Alma and Kanda, what were the Noah staring at, that was sorta lame. The Earl at least was still Falling in love with the 14th, but did he not notice that Mana had restored Allen and the 14th was no longer taking over?

    Hope we get to find out whatever really happened to Cross Marian.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  10. #10
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,484
    I dont know about the alma thing either, paul.. I will say that i think he loved a girl.. and i thought alma was a boy.. so a girls soul in a boys body? weird shit, right there..

    Noah just want to have fun.. it was interesting stuff.. when something like that happens most people stop and watch.. Plus, i dont think summoning the ark takes too long... seems like it all happened pretty fast. But the noah probably could have destroyed them all if they had wanted too.. does seem a bit weird.. But i dunno.. they thought they were dead and seemed surprised by what happened.. maybe the earl was caught up in the moment and never ordered his bitches to do anything.. o.o


    The ark shattering after allen closed it.. That doesnt mean he broke the ark, right? He was just dismissing the ark is all.. correct? they were probably sent to that underground area on their first mission.. Or were there other possibilities?

    Wish the anime was going, too.. but now that this is monthly wouldnt work very well. :(

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •