Reborn! Chapter 308 Discussion / 309 Predictions

New Chapter is out:

At Mangastream:
    http://mangastream.com/read/katekyo_...orn/60080288/1

Spoiler!

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    It's almost certain that the last flashbacks will show what really happened and why or how Giotto actually "abandoned" Shimon.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

mukuro vs hat guy... mukuro wins. Obviously.

Sigh... No more Ace... Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, D grayman, Full Metal Alchemist, and Katekyo Hitman reborn are in some dark times...

Great chapter. Ryohei vs Kouyou ended up in a draw, they both didn't have any strength left in the first place. But I don't think every fight will end in a draw. So am guessing after each fight everyone get's to see what happened between Vongola and Shimon in the past. I think Julie's up to something besides his wanting Chrome to be his girl. Does anybody else thinks that Tsuna and Enma will work together to free not just Ryohei and Kouyou but the other members of Vongola or Shimon that might end up there. I think so because I think there is someone else playing puppet master but who? Is it the one who gave Shimon the info on Vongola or someone else. Well that's it for now back to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    It's almost certain that the last flashbacks will show what really happened and why or how Giotto actually "abandoned" Shimon.
    Yup more than likely.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

didnt expect a dra,but its ok i guess
    the flashback is cool,want to see more of that

Quote Originally Posted by narutoseas View Post
    mukuro vs hat guy... mukuro wins. Obviously.
    i hope so

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

"This is my beloved G..."

What?

It was nice to see the flashback.