• |3| Average

13 25.00%
  • |2| Bad

3 5.77%
  • |1| Terrible

4 7.69%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    For example some people see that dog as just a waste of panels, however my theory is that when the next major villian shows up next to Yammi next chapter and kills the dog it will be the first step in establishing how much of a jerk he is. Actually now that I think about it that dog is akin to the Messenger Toad/Danzo in Naruto
    Or maybe it was to show that even Yami had someone he cared about, it was dangerous for the dog to come out in the open to the battle field to where he was...
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    I really think people misunderstand me. I am talking GENERALLY. This means that if you don't find yourself to be aimed at my critique, then you probably aren't, and I have no right to tell you otherwise. Then it is possible to discuss what I mean with my wording, but that's another topic. I should not have to reiterate myself to make it more clear. It is clear. But it's like when you discuss religion and you make a broad statement that say, Christians are usually X. Generally speaking. And then you get every Christian against you, regardless whether they themselves think they fulfill the criterium X (whether I think they might do is another issue, but that's different). People miss that word "usually", even though I am always careful to not include everyone when I make generalizations. I say "a majority", it does not mean all.

Believe me, I've made several statements like that before, on my job, in school and on other forums. Most people don't want to pick that fight (and how many did you actually see respond to me? Like 2-3 people on this forum that gets hundreds of visitors every week?), and like I said, my meaning was not to offend but to state my opinion of how I feel. I have the right to express myself, as long I don't try to discriminate.

And as I said, I don't want to change peoples' views if they are not interested to change it, and that's fine. I have no right to tell them they are wrong, but I will react when people say that my view is wrong. Like kuroi, these small things make Bleach enjoyable to me, and it's the reason why I still read Bleach but dropped Naruto and Death Note. Death Note for example had great potential but never developed it. Naruto got a horrible gender view and it made it impossible for me to read it at some point (yes, Bleach got it too, but it's not as bad as it is in Naruto).

As for frequency, it depends if you think they are frequent and it depends on what you are looking for. I see it in almost every chapter, at least once. I guess that's frequent.

My intention was not to cause a flame war (and so far it hasn't turned into one), I understand I hurt some peoples' feelings, that was not my intention but it could not have been helped and for that I'm sorry. I don't see Bleach as some kind of flawless work either, and frankly, I do not believe perfect art can exist because without flaws, because there's no room for improvement.

But ramble, ramble. And tone can very well be added to writing. If I write something like "shut up u ****head" I will give off a very aggressive and offensive tone, even though in real life I could've said that to a friend and meant it as a joke.

tl;dr if you disagree with me, feel free to do so, and we can discuss why we disagree, but I never once try to claim that you are wrong, I just try to state that I am no less wrong than you are.
    Where did this come from? All I said was I don't see eye to eye with your opinion.
    A delusional solitude brings about an ubiquitous corruption; entrancing you in a cycle of tormented thoughts, ensnaring you within dreams of grandeur as well as fueling the primordial catalyst; thus, you are a captive of your own utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by - Alucard - View Post
    Where did this come from? All I said was I don't see eye to eye with your opinion.
    It's a response to your reason, as well as everyone else responding at the same time, because you responded to one of my responses based on my initial response... I felt I had to clarify that.

I just realized we never saw Aizens Bankai it would be messed up if we had been watching Ichigo under hypnosis but at the same time it would be better then Aizen being beaten like that.

LOL just a weird thought really I just wouldnt be shocked if Aizen escaped an became a threat again.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

ok chapter...i find it hard to believe that gin is dead. i mean ol girl gets cut in half, matsumoto get her stomach punched out, but gin dies from one aizen slash? i think not, gin better be alive. and why hasnt orihime healed the commander's arm?

twitter.com/jedijuck

Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    ok chapter...i find it hard to believe that gin is dead. i mean ol girl gets cut in half, matsumoto get her stomach punched out, but gin dies from one aizen slash? i think not, gin better be alive. and why hasnt orihime healed the commander's arm?
    That's how the Bleach world works. If you are not a good guy, then you won't have the necessary "luck" to survive critical injuries.

Orihime probably can't heal it (or at least not immediately), for the same reason Hachi((?)the big vizard guy) couldn't heal his (although it may be because of his power instrument being damaged (like Orihime's hairpins).
    Sacrifice isn't the will of god but the will of human so basically it can't be denied/reversed as it was user's own free will to sacrifice/destroy it.