• |2| Bad

3 5.77%
  • |1| Terrible

4 7.69%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    omg omg omg...Kubo, you troll overlord

I was right to create this

Spoiler!

this chapter leaves two possible outcomes.

#1 — Aizen is inside Ichigo! Someone he managed to transfer himself inside Ichigo durin the FGT like an alien, and will burst out of him, commencing the rape. Or Ichigo himself will become a full hollow, and start killing at random

#2 — Urahara is the actual antagonist of bleach. Note that he is not present when Ichigo starts screaming!

edit: either that, or he has a serious case of bowel movement haha
    Last edited by Marik; 09-30-2010 at 09:37 PM. Reason: because I can

awesome chapter.i like that it is stated that aizen wanted to lose because that cancels ichigos win.

So in the end was there a real villain in bleach?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

What a fuck, Yammy is in a mess and Zaraki and Byakuya have some scratchs. It´s look like Yammy only had power but didn´t know how to control it.
    I´m counting that in the end, Ichigo screaming means that his hollow side is going out. Maybe Hougyoku jumped into Ichigo´s body and make his hollow side a new enemy.

Maybe H-ball inplant it's self in Ichigo? If it has mind, then it will seek a more powerful host-heart? It could be super cool - the Hero will become a target to SS again))

Either his hollow side is taking over because he lost his shinigami powers, or it'll be some lame, retarded cliffhanger shit like him being hungry after his big "fight"...

Regular chapter, the only thing that interested me is the last 2 pages. I wonder what Kubo the troll master is doing now. Hopefully next chapter we get an awesome surprise.
    Signature by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shugo View Post
    Maybe H-ball inplant it's self in Ichigo? If it has mind, then it will seek a more powerful host-heart? It could be super cool - the Hero will become a target to SS again))
    I like that thought. Either Urahara or Ichigo needs to be the new villain or somehow involved with the new villain.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Zero mostly gave some possibilities, but if we go any further we'll risk going into theory land. Bleach's cryptical writing and theory land, especially the type of theory land you guys are used to in Naruto, do not go quite well together.

Let's just say we interpret the manga in different ways, and thus my imagination goes all over weird places that the manga may or may not end up in. And at least one of those places gives credence to a possible foreshadowing coming from Ichigo's "Maybe Aizen wanted to die" statement. In the end, that may just be a random statement, but who knows for now?
    Plz help me see and understand the depth to Bleach that your seeing and I'm having trouble with. Lol

I thought Bleach's writing was even more str8forward than One Piece, which still has some mysteries.

Aizen wanting to die for the sake of giving power to Ichigo to prepare him for a greater threat, it kinda failed didn't it? Ichigo lost all his powers. And maybe I'm not understanding what greater threat that could be that only Aizen saw and the soul society and every1 else didn't. Who knows, you maybe right but let's see where Kubo takes this.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by fabiotoy View Post
    What a fuck, Yammy is in a mess and Zaraki and Byakuya have some scratchs. It´s look like Yammy only had power but didn´t know how to control it.
    I´m counting that in the end, Ichigo screaming means that his hollow side is going out. Maybe Hougyoku jumped into Ichigo´s body and make his hollow side a new enemy.
    though yammy was defeated it is strange the fact that he is still alive.the other espadas died.so he still might have a role to play?and what is this stupid dog?