20 38.46%
  • |3| Average

13 25.00%
  • |2| Bad

3 5.77%
  • |1| Terrible

4 7.69%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Ichigo has a serious case of gas! That wasn't a good way to end the chapter.

Glad to see Ishida has his hand/arm back. Good to see Mayori! Kenpachi and Byukuya are gangstas. They both better have a bigger part in the next arc.

Guess Yammy really was a lame ass that didnt deserve to be Espada #0.

Vizards are okay, thats good news.

Okay, whats next?

Where is Captain Commander?

EDIT: wow the Bleach forum currently has close to 200 viewers, thats the most I've ever seen for Bleach
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Ichigo is having a seizure.

LOL somehow ichigo has ended up being the weakest out of his little possie.......inoue should just use her power to reject time back to before he lost his shinigami powers.

Not a bad chapter,

I doubt it's his hollow side coming up, I mean why would kubo unleash that demon on a happy ending. It's probably just the after effects of the Final Getsuga Tenshou.

did i just saw akamaru there?..
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

havent seen cc prolly dead foreal... not
    ichigo hollow can do watever it wants now

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Kubo you trolling bastard...
    This was my thought exactly lol.

I can't believe Kubo is trying to feed us the "Aizen wanted to lose" scenario though. It kinda lessens the impact of Ichigo's victory. Doesn't cripple it, but certainly not as great as it was before this chapter.

LOL Kubo sure is funny. Aizen's powers put him on a level all to himself? If Aizen's powers came nowhere near Captain Commander's how does this make sense? Aizen himself admitted that CC far exceeded him, so this chapter is hilarious. If Aizen was that lonely and in need of a friend why not become a Vice Captain for Squad 1?! That way he learns what really power is, how to handle it, and gain a father figure/friend.

Of course we all know that Bleach = Illogical.

Also, how many important victories will Ichigo be robbed of due to his opponent secretly wanting to lose? It sure looked liked Aizen was trying to win. Hell he even thought he was transforming again. He was about to finish Ichigo off when his powers decreased. There was no Itachi forehead thump there. Just a powered up pyscho about to achieve his goal.
    Last edited by Anubiz632; 09-30-2010 at 09:19 PM.

Sereitei is probably deadly for him since he's a normal soul now. Or maybe something to do with Mayuri in the beginning.

Veteran Member
    Uh oh.. Ichigo received the super aids from Aizen..

Hollow side could very well be taking over.. o.O A possibility to say the least..

I just hope its not something like the HGY transferred itself to ichigo.. would seem weird.. Although i could come to like it, i guess.. But meh..

But, could just be a very serious backlash from overusing his powers..

Ah, typical shonen villain at the end still.. i guess. Just some misunderstood person with too much power and no one to see eye to eye with.. Well, ichigo thinks..

I wonder why urahara glared at ichigo so much.. He almost looked like ichigo was on to something. O.o

Often times the best villains do themselves in. Case in point, THANOS, he collected the infinity gaunlet, destroyed all of existence, only to give his power up because in the end he was lonely/unsatisfied. The difference between Thanos and Aizen, is that Thanos actually accomplished his goal of being supreme being and then gave it up.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.