• |3| Average

4 4.44%
  • |2| Bad

2 2.22%
  • |1| Terrible

2 2.22%
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    If I see any more spoilers, blood will be shed.
    Let me rephrase that, since we still got 2 pages of junk posts:

If I see any more offtopic posts, blood will be shed.

So no more whining about who is a b*tch and who spoiled or not.

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by OPFanatic View Post
    Ahhh ok so which one was it suposed to be a year or half a year do u know.
    Rayleigh was suppose to train Luffy for 2 years, but he learned everything from Rayleigh in a year and half. Rayleigh left him on the island for half a year to himself. So correct translation is Rayleigh telling Sanji "I haven't seen him in half a year."

Molokidan so stupid to because he got the first part right on the color pages then made Rayleigh say a year. Of course he did it on purpose to piss of the OP fans he ain't stupid.

Yo you know what I just realized, I hope nobody has stated this, but those fake SH could be the perfect getaway for the real ones, because the Tenryuubito seem like the type to not let shit go real easily and I remember the woman being like super pissed about it, so say the marines come, they come scoop up the fake one's and make it a very pleasant reunion without having to sail off with cannon balls being shot at them, any thoughts?

I think here will be some confusion with the Marines regarding fake v. Real Straw Hats, but before the Straw Hats leave the Marines will realize there mistake. I don't think that the Marines will chase them to Fishman Island, but I could be wrong.

G1 will send a message to Marine HQ and they will be waiting for them when they exit Fishman island, but Jimbei will help them get past the blockade.

I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    I think here will be some confusion with the Marines regarding fake v. Real Straw Hats, but before the Straw Hats leave the Marines will realize there mistake. I don't think that the Marines will chase them to Fishman Island, but I could be wrong.

G1 will send a message to Marine HQ and they will be waiting for them when they exit Fishman island, but Jimbei will help them get past the blockade.
    that could happen but i think there will be a fight or i hope there is a test of strength.

i was thinking the reason luffy has long sleeves now is to cover the tattoo right(if it was permanent).
    Spoiler!

If any of the real strawhats are gonna fight, its only gonna be 3 or 5 of them...

Why? Because:
    Luffy showed his haki power
    Zoro showed his new sword power
    Nami showed her new weather power
    Usopp showed his new sniper/pop green power
    Sanji - nothing yet except that target thing but that was a gag
    Chopper - nothing yet
    Robin - nothing yet
    Franky upgraded Sunny's weapon system but could fight
    Brook - nothing yet

so it will probably be:
    Luffy vs. Sentomaru

Brook and Chopper vs. PX-5
    Robin and Franky vs. PX-7
    (they will say something like... "Its our time to protect you")

edit: but then again those fake mugiwara's will bring forth the rookie brothers and 100 pirate captains and their crews and epic war will begin... Luffy and crew beat them up with one attack each (to keep power-ups still a mystery) and head off to Fishman island, while they are submerging Sentomaru appears and detains the fake mugi's and their fleet
    Buzzzz