• |3| Average

4 4.44%
  • |2| Bad

2 2.22%
  • |1| Terrible

2 2.22%
Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by knowledge33 View Post
    this was a great Chap....but lets face it theirs not gonna be a new crew member so quickly....and Perona will not be joining the SH....for 1 Moria is still alive...I dont see her as a crew hopper and she fits in with his crew perfectly....she didnt get kicked out of Morias crew Kuma just sent her on a lil vaca...if she's loyal to anyone wouldnt it be her captain....so plz cut the bullshit!!!!

Now Boa is another 1 thats not joining the SH...you guys think that she's going to leave the 7 warlords and put her island in jepordy..umm she has bigger things to worry about..really can we use our brains....does anyone kno what a supporting character is???? and besides dont u think she's more useful as an inside link to the WG...ding ding ding...i think i hit the jackpot :/

Now the most logical thing is adding a fishman...YES a fishman...not a ghostgirl or princess (who both happen to be part of other crews) and the people that said Franky was the leader of his crew Franky family and he joined the SH...jump off a bridge!!!!! the reason Franky left was becuz he had a SH bounty so it wasnt safe for him to stay there and a connection to the Sunny....and last but not least he filled a postion as a useful crew member (shipwright)

Dont use Robin as an example either!!!! B4 she joined the SH she was known for jumping from crew to crew as stated by admiral Aokiji...besides her intentions were never to becum a full member but Luffy and crew have a way of winning people over....besides she had no former attachments like Hancock and Perona.....(No crew family or nakama) so it wasnt a conflict of interest joining the SH's.............since everyone wants a new crew member so badly and not thinking logically im going to be just as ridiculous...I think Ace will raise from the dead and him and Sabo will the join the crew (sarcasm)

I know people are going to argue my very valid points but watever....lol
    Black beard has 9 crewmates and Luffy seems to have only 8. But if you think hard about it, he has already nine nakamas. Let's not forget Thousand sunny!!I could see thousand sunny being upgraded by Frankie into a Transformer Ship. hehehe..
    Thousand Sunny Versus Colossal Battleship!!
    Now, that would be EPIC!!
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Looks like I'm waiting for nothing because i've been spoiled..

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    Black beard has 9 crewmates and Luffy seems to have only 8. But if you think hard about it, he has already nine nakamas. Let's not forget Thousand sunny!!I could see thousand sunny being upgraded by Frankie into a Transformer Ship. hehehe..
    Thousand Sunny Versus Colossal Battleship!!
    Now, that would be EPIC!!
    now i saw this post in the spoiler thread, i didnt look into it much.

take it elsewhere. ive already wasted enough time reading your post. hoping there was some sense in what youre saying coz youve quoted knowledge. again, take it elsewhre.

Quote Originally Posted by kareem_pin169 View Post
    Looks like I'm waiting for nothing because i've been spoiled..
    dont worry, if you didnt visit the spoilers section theres still so much to look forward to. we all know we can expect oda to satisfy our hunger for OP.

If I see any more spoilers, blood will be shed.

@snowbear

I don't read spoilers, never had, never will. I thought they were just discussing the color pages of the last chap. Anyway since I don't read spoilers I don't know if someone is leaking out info bout the next chap but after re-reading the posts it seems that way. Not much imo but still worth reporting.

So to anyone who is stupid enough to post another spoiler here go somewhere else and bring your dead brain cell with you.

sig made by me

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Stupidity is best kept to a minimum.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Yeah, no more spoilers, people exaggerated with being spoiled though, correction on the color spread was a treat not a spoiler.

dont get me wrong dude, a spoiler is a spoiler. even if it is a tiny detail, it contributes to the story. it eliminates the element of surprise. The joy of having the suspense when you turn the page[or click the next button] is gone.

That is why the spoiler discussion was created. right? you were the one who pointed that out to us.

so if you were saying that i was the one who exaggerated, forgive me, i just take my manga seriously.Ü

Spoiler!

Zoro eye correction did not spoil the story in anyway, the author admitted himself. "sorry guys I made a mistake."

If a mistake gives you guys enjoyment then my bad I still have much more to learn.

Thank goodness it wasn't spoilt for me, good thing Phixian came through.