4 4.44%
  • |2| Bad

2 2.22%
  • |1| Terrible

2 2.22%
Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    i just reread the chapter and ussop got some hair on his chin lol

Only Oda writes a reunion chapter with equal parts epic and hilarity. The "Straw Hat Pirates" were the star of this chapter. Especially "Chopper"! Anywho, out of everyone, I'm finding Usopp to be the most epic-looking. Aside from Luffy's scar, of course. What was badass enough to SCAR a man made of rubber? I'm eager to find out.

Also, Luffy is very unlikely to deal with the "Straw Hat Pirates". Just as when Shanks refused to beat up those thugs at the beginning of the manga--they are so far beneath his level that he can't even fathom dealing with them.

Edit: Also: No more fighting for the strawhats. Usopp did have a badass entrance, but I want to see their new strengths/abilities demonstrated on some worthy opponents.

Wow that was fucking amazing, the crew looks unbelievably awesome now. The main words to describe this after such a long wait is just awesome. I can't wait to see what they do to all those straw hat imposter's.
    Signature by me.

I'm betting some marines will show up and be used to show just how strong everyone's gotten.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Only Oda writes a reunion chapter with equal parts epic and hilarity. The "Straw Hat Pirates" were the star of this chapter. Especially "Chopper"! Anywho, out of everyone, I'm finding Usopp to be the most epic-looking. Aside from Luffy's scar, of course. What was badass enough to SCAR a man made of rubber? I'm eager to find out.

Also, Luffy is very unlikely to deal with the "Straw Hat Pirates". Just as when Shanks refused to beat up those thugs at the beginning of the manga--they are so far beneath his level that he can't even fathom dealing with them.

Edit: Also: No more fighting for the strawhats. Usopp did have a badass entrance, but I want to see their new strengths/abilities demonstrated on some worthy opponents.
    alot of people agree that luffy got thar scar from war when the magma man punched him in the chest

Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    alot of people agree that luffy got thar scar from war when the magma man punched him in the chest
    thats most likely the best explanation for it since we didn't see his chest since the war, because it was wrapped ind bandages

Can anyone translate the sign on page 21? Grove 12.

Also give me the download link? Can't even read the last 3 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    thats most likely the best explanation for it since we didn't see his chest since the war, because it was wrapped ind bandages
    That is the explanation, scar from the war were he was way out of league giving by Akainu who magma fist his bro and blasted half of whitebeards face. Is more memorable than getting it from training.

mangasteam was so slow it was killing me.
    awsome chapter, cant wait to see them in atcion

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Can anyone translate the sign on page 21? Grove 12.

Also give me the download link? Can't even read the last 3 pages.
    Click on the mangastream link again, you now have a choice to read between MangaStream site, Mangashare site or download.

Anyways, the chapter was EPIC, 5/5, liked the whole dynamic between the fake and the real strawhats. Gonna be a good chapter next week.

@wwwdotcom, that is seriously one badass sig. who did that or what's it from? doesn't look like the anime but more 3d.