6 6.67%
  • |3| Average

4 4.44%
  • |2| Bad

2 2.22%
  • |1| Terrible

2 2.22%
Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    ^ Gohan yeah we should had gotten like at least 2 chapters worth, speaking of action I want to change my prediction for the upcoming battle.

Fodder SH crew will be KO by the real SH's (not including Zoro,Sanji and Luffy).

2 brothers against Zoro and Sanji, 210 bounty vs Zoro 190 bounty vs Sanji.

Momonga or whoever will come from G1 marine base against Luffy.

Nami and Robin, GORGEOUS!!!!
    And other rookies (Law, Kid?), they got stronger?
    Sengoku indicated Aokoji, that was true?
    Awesome chapter, thanks a lot BT/MS!!!!

I'm loving the new designs of the Strawhats already.
    Nami's boobs got bigger (sweet), Usopp even got appropriately manlier (and still the lovable liar he is), Franky got bigger and with a buzz-cut (or is that from some different kind of cola he's fueled with?), and Brook's definitely got some fluffy stuff on his new jacket (I love that image so much! ^_^).
    Woohoo!!!

Now, even though Fake "Luffy" looks more like a pathetic joke I'm still waiting to see if he's even worth being considered an "Over A Hundred-Million Rookie".
    Either he's going to get King's Haki'd or Gomu Gomu no Bazooka'd. My money's on him being bazooka'd; it's more fun.

ops I forgot, the new Shichibukai I vote for Buggy!!! Remember the letter for WG in op593.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinhan View Post
    Weeelllll, it says they moved the HQ to be in the middle of the Yonkous territory or something like that.

Heres the thing. They made it a point to show Aoikiji being recommended. Why? Then you have the time skip chapter and you say "the new fleet admiral". Why not just say Fleet Admiral Aoikiji (or whatever his name was prior to being an Admiral). I think its gonna be a build up until we see Akainu. Sure Sengoku made a recommendation but at that point how much pull did he have. The war didn't go great, Luffy made a fool of them on more than one occasion, and he was in the middle of basically quitting. I think they want somebody more hardcore for a change.
    right there is what i was talking about
    SO any way i still really hope zoro has perona with him and i guess this chapter just about 100% killed the Marguerite as the next straw hat campaign lol also im digging ussops new attack i am dieing to know how it works
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    right there is what i was talking about
    SO any way i still really hope zoro has perona with him and i guess this chapter just about 100% killed the Marguerite as the next straw hat campaign lol also im digging ussops new attack i am dieing to know how it works
    Yeah, that....I took it like he said same difference...

New World is the middle of the Yonkou Territory, hence the major change of moving the HQ base to the other side.

I was going change my sig for Boa not joining but we didn't get a panel with Luffy waving goodbye at her just yet. She may be hidden still....hopefully next chapter closes the Perona/Boa thing.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    That was a joke xD , I didn't really think that was him come on now we got a color spread of them.

Who the hell would think that was them, someone I think that's just......[Villain can finish this]

Sanji Fan girls take a look at this, ha!

Spoiler!
    no it wasn't u either somebody else

yeah weather we get perona in the crew or not i just want an answer too
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

O-E-M if your still around here's your answer to Zoro losing a arm. And to those who think he lost a eye he didn't.....come on it's a Rayleigh foreshadow....

Spoiler!

See that he's holding a sword behind Luffy.

Yeah I want to know is Perona is with Zoro or if she was left with Mihawk back in the island

Hopelly she will join the crew and is with Zoro

But I wanted to know what happen with Kuma, I mean last time we see him he was about to attak Duval and the others, but they are show alive, and no information is given of that (I wasn't exepcting one to be fair, but I still want to know)