Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    Has anyone played "LittleBig Planet"? If so what are your thoughts on it? I've never played it, but it seems like it got good reviews. Plus part 2 is coming out soon, which has been getting rave reviews.
    Its a fun game to play because there's a lot of things you can do. LBP 2 came out on tuesday and from what I heard its better than the original.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1YDkLIGtqU

I think God was sent down to make the perfect Multi player....Is has been achieved!

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Anyone played the Bulletstorm demo yet?

The dialogue and characters are absolutely shit, but the gameplay is hectic, loads of fun. Multiplayer is going to brilliant by the looks of it.
    Been waiting for a proper death match massacre game for ages, sick of all the COD shit :1

does anyone have or is thinking about getting Dragon Age II? The first one was awesome, but the new one has been getting mixed reviews
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Apparently the store is going back online this week, 'bout time too. I wanna check for new dlc and I want my free stuff.

'scuse the double post.

I just had a thought... i have a japanese acount on my ps3 which I used to buy Hatsune Miku's Dreamy Theatre last year. Anyone reckon I'll get another load of free stuff on that account?

I'm quite optimistic about it atm.

Edit: oh, I have a US account to for downloading dlc for my BB - Calamity Trigger limited edition import. fingers crossed.

Edit #2: Just grabbed my 30 day PS+ thingy along with wipeout hd and littlebigplanet, then logged into my US account, got another 30 day PS+ membership along with infamous (and I'll probably grab that stardust game afterwards).
    Last edited by Sangaz; 06-04-2011 at 04:34 AM.

If anybody wants to add me: Bananenflanke4

I'm always in for a game of AC Brotherhood
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!