Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Playstation 3 Discussion Thread

Searched it up didn't see anything about this. So Basically this Thread is here for sharing Options on Demos, Theme's, PSN, or Game related to the PS3 and maybe recommand some game and Game news, Also share your PSN name here!

Now I got a PS3 for my Birthday and it came with the Playstation Move, So I had to try it since its like the Wii and I have to say it's pretty fun to play with and I tried it with Heavy Rain...Fricken Awesome!

Trying out MMA Demo now to see if it's worth it.

Add Me: tamerchris2

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Not turning mine back on till my copy of Atelier Rorona comes in the mail, been gagging for this game since last year.

Only played Trinity Universe and Lost Planet 2 on it recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    Not turning mine back on till my copy of Atelier Rorona comes in the mail, been gagging for this game since last year.

Only played Trinity Universe and Lost Planet 2 on it recently.
    Can't wait to get my copy. My EB games delayed the game for two days now, and I'm going nuts if they still don't have it by tomorrow.

Oh my PSN ID is ULoki

I usually play Modern Warfare 2 and World at War zombie mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    Can't wait to get my copy. My EB games delayed the game for two days now, and I'm going nuts if they still don't have it by tomorrow.

Oh my PSN ID is ULoki

I usually play Modern Warfare 2 and World at War zombie mode.
    My pre-order got knocked back to the 8th of October, Wizzle. I was gutted :1

Oh btw, Chris200, If you're into Mecha then I'd suggest grabbing a copy of Armored Core: For Answer. It's a bit old now but a great custom mech warfare game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    My pre-order got knocked back to the 8th of October, Wizzle. I was gutted :1

Oh btw, Chris200, If you're into Mecha then I'd suggest grabbing a copy of Armored Core: For Answer. It's a bit old now but a great custom mech warfare game.
    Armored Core games are odd indeed, I remember playing the PSP one and had a hard time with the controls :x

I think Black Ops should be a game to be added(Soon) to that list

Previously NarutoSageMode Sh_tHappenz's Avatar
    Cool Cool. My name is Sh_t-happenz. I would reccomend the game known as Skate 3 because its just so awsome. Your going to really get into it if your a skateboarding fan apperantly and if you pick up this game you wont pick up another damn Tony Hawk game again.

I was Previously that noob you use to pick on called NarutosageMode

Tried the MMA Demo and I have to say its pretty bad, It actually ended up freezing on me and I had to unplug the PS3 to make it work again and Thats not what I need, Pass on this game

Quote Originally Posted by Sh_tHappenz View Post
    Cool Cool. My name is Sh_t-happenz. I would reccomend the game known as Skate 3 because its just so awsome. Your going to really get into it if your a skateboarding fan apperantly and if you pick up this game you wont pick up another damn Tony Hawk game again.
    Tried the Demo of that at my friends house, I thought it was Ok, Maybe a Rental at most for me

EDIT: Just Looked up Atelier Rorona. Interesting
    Last edited by Chris200; 09-30-2010 at 01:11 AM.

My PSN ID is Jaiden84. Games I recommend if you just got a PS3 or have one already. Get yourself a copy of Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Uncharted: Among Thieves, both are a very good. Heavy Rain (Chris200 doesn't apply to you since you have it already), Killzone 2, Little Big Planet, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (One of my favorite games ever) God of War 3 (A must have I think), if you haven't play the first two God of War's then I recommend the God of War Collection (It comes with both God Of War 1 & 2). Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto 4 (If you haven't played it already). Demo's, well there's Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, NBA2K11, Shank, Vanquish, and Enslaved: Odyssey to the West.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    My PSN ID is Jaiden84. Games I recommend if you just got a PS3 or have one already. Get yourself a copy of Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Uncharted: Among Thieves, both are a very good. Heavy Rain (Chris200 doesn't apply to you since you have it already), Killzone 2, Little Big Planet, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (One of my favorite games ever) God of War 3 (A must have I think), if you haven't play the first two God of War's then I recommend the God of War Collection (It comes with both God Of War 1 & 2). Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto 4 (If you haven't played it already). Demo's, well there's Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, NBA2K11, Shank, Vanquish, and Enslaved: Odyssey to the West.

I agree in almost all of those games, I haven't playe killzone and red dead redemption but all the others on your list are great games.

For me the best PS3 game is Demon's Souls: it is a nice RPG, with a really good gameplay and awesome online mode, you should check it out.
    I also liked Assasins creed 2, Batman Arkham Asylum, Infamous , ModNation Racers and all of the FIFA games.

You'll find me online playing uncharted 2, FIFA WC, FIFA 11 (I'll buy this one soon), Demon's Souls and Modnation racers

my PSN ID is bowserpat

see you online

Thanks Blue hime!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    My PSN ID is Jaiden84. Games I recommend if you just got a PS3 or have one already. Get yourself a copy of Demon's Soul's.
    I agree. That game is the closest thing to the perfect game. Everyone who has a PS3 needs a copy of Demon's Soul's.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!