Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Are their any pro players on CoD Black Ops here? I'm really good in Multiplayer and Zombies please add ShinjiUrahara. Send a message saying ur from MS forums.

And Also, Soul Calibur 4. They are currently working on a new soul calibur. Search petition for namco Soul calibur 5 on facebook

DC Universe online
    Soul Calibur 4 soon 5
    MW Games
    Black Ops Zombies Pro
    UMvC3
    add ShinjiUrahara (PS3 only)

I just bought myself a PS3 for Christmas and I got FF13 for it. It's a really nice game with amazing graphics so I'm impressed. I was also able to download FF7 and will play it on my next break from college. The next game I'm thinking of picking up is Heavy Rain. Anyone have any other suggestions?

Black ops lols.... probably been mentoned 50 times tho

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    Heavy Rain
    Dunno what the hype was with that game. Bought it pre-owned a few months back and it was mind numbingly boring. Some of the voice acting was just embarrassing to listen too and the character controls were garbage :/

I'll be buying Hyperdimension Neptunia (niche anime game) when it comes out this year. Gunna be playing the new Donkey Kong on my Wii till then :x

Sangaz your taste in Wii exclusives is impeccable

Here's Gameinformer's release schedule for PS3 this year, subject to change of course.
    http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...ostPageIndex=3

Mass Effect 2 in Jan, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 in Feb, and Shadow of the Colossus/Ico by Q1. I'll be broke in no time flat.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post

Here's Gameinformer's release schedule for PS3 this year, subject to change of course.

Mass Effect 2 in Jan, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 in Feb, and Shadow of the Colossus/Ico by Q1. I'll be broke in no time flat.
    Who you telling, two games I want coming out this month (LBP 2 and Dead Space 2), two next month (Killzone 3 and Marvel vs Capcom 3), Mortal Kombat in April, and Resistance 3 in August but I heard its supposed to be September. Thankfully Uncharted 3 comes out in November so I'll probable have more money by then. There's a lot more games I want and am a need a lot more money.

Dammit Infamous 2, Hitman 5, Ratchet and Clank, am going to need a lot more for real. Its going to be a great year for the PS3.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Armored Core 5, nice~

My god...Im going to be broke by the time this year ends..

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Genesis_3009

If anyone's got Ninja Storm 2, from like 2am till whenever since I work 5pm - 1am during the week.

Gotta get my game swag back, work's been kicking my ass. Still gotta get Madden 2011 and Black Ops.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Has anyone played "LittleBig Planet"? If so what are your thoughts on it? I've never played it, but it seems like it got good reviews. Plus part 2 is coming out soon, which has been getting rave reviews.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.