Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    back-to-back post. I bought Dragon Age: Origin last week. Its a good RPG, but the game is long as hell. So much so, that I decided to skip alot of the side quest because I want to get to the ending (all out war, I hope). I reccomend this game if you like RPG's. I've seen the CGI trailer for "part 2" due out March 2011 and I cant wait.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Donning the Vizard Mask! niorjan45's Avatar
    In the deepest, darkest part of Hueco Mundo!
    Valkyria Chronicles!!! Trust me guys it's a unique and great experience. Unfortunately it was a sleeper hit along side Demon Souls.

Just got Resonance of Fate...very interested to play it. Anyone know of it?
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi Seiren View Post
    Just got Resonance of Fate...very interested to play it. Anyone know of it?
    It's an ok game but I ended up trading it in. A bit too grindy for my tastes and that comes from someone that loves Disgaea.

I'm playing Record of Agarest War right now. Don't think it's a shallow game because of the shameless sex based promotions. The game is fantastic, the story is interesting and the soul breeding system is very innovative.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Record of Agarest War? I'll order it now. I need to get back to gaming....college has sucked my soul out
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

I still haven't completed Resonance of Fate, I love it though :o

And while were talking about Agarest,
    Spoiler!

If anyone hasn't gotten Scott Pilgrim Vs The World game, GET IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Anybody other than me got Gran Turismo 5? That's all am playing right now until either Dead Space 2 in January and Killzone 3 in February.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Anyone got Black Ops? Guys let's play sometimes jesus christ!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    Anyone got Black Ops? Guys let's play sometimes jesus christ!!!

there some guy's here that has it. Not me though just not interested in COD this time around.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,