Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    My pre-order got knocked back to the 8th of October, Wizzle. I was gutted :1

Oh btw, Chris200, If you're into Mecha then I'd suggest grabbing a copy of Armored Core: For Answer. It's a bit old now but a great custom mech warfare game.
    Armored Core games are odd indeed, I remember playing the PSP one and had a hard time with the controls :x

I think Black Ops should be a game to be added(Soon) to that list

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by bowserpat View Post
    I agree in almost all of those games, I haven't playe killzone and red dead redemption but all the others on your list are great games.

For me the best PS3 game is Demon's Souls: it is a nice RPG, with a really good gameplay and awesome online mode, you should check it out.
    I also liked Assasins creed 2, Batman Arkham Asylum, Infamous , ModNation Racers and all of the FIFA games.

You'll find me online playing uncharted 2, FIFA WC, FIFA 11 (I'll buy this one soon), Demon's Souls and Modnation racers

my PSN ID is bowserpat

see you online
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I agree. That game is the closest thing to the perfect game. Everyone who has a PS3 needs a copy of Demon's Soul's.

I actually have Demon's Soul's just haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    I actually have Demon's Soul's just haven't gotten around to playing it yet.
    tsk tsk...

Better do it now bro since there's already a dead line ti'll Atlus unplug the server.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    tsk tsk...

Better do it now bro since there's already a dead line ti'll Atlus unplug the server.
    Yeah I know March of next year.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    tsk tsk...

What???
    I didn't knew that? anybody knows why?
    I thought this game was a total success why would they do that?

Thanks Blue hime!

What???
    Don't know all I know is that the servers will be shutting down March of next year.

What???
    Because it costs a lot of money to run the server. Atlus isn't a big company like Sony. Be thankful that they even extended it since DS was such a huge success in NA.

Just got Uncharted 2 and Preordered my Copy of Black Ops, Im enjoying Uncharted and to think I had trouble choosing this over LittlebigPlanet, Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition and Grand theft auto 4 lol

Quote Originally Posted by cicivin View Post
    I think is quite good!
    Think what is quite good? You failbots are annoying!

Not sure if anyone has seen the trailer for "Enslaved", but the game looks awesome. I thinking about getting that when it comes out.
    I'm also thinking about getting the new Castlevainia. It recieved mediocre reviews, but from what I gather, it only recieved the mediocre (7.5) scores because it plays similar to God of War. It still looks awesome to me though.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.