Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bleach 422 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    Try to put text spoilers in quote tags.

Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since theyre not accurate. You can always post those translations in the Spoiler Discussion thread.

Source: Mangahelpers
    Verification: Confirmed

SSの空座町。町の補修作業と町の人の全名保護し、現世への転移作業をするマユリとその部下。
    Scene is Karakura Town in SS. Mayuri and his subordinate are in charge of repairing the town, care of the inhabitants, and returning the town back to the real world.
    町中に死神がいる状態で転移をしようとするマユリをセンカイ門なしでの転移は(死神が)危険ですと隊員が止 める。
    Troops stop Mayuri and tell him that it's dangerous to the shinigami in town to transfer them without using the Senkaimon.
    余裕を持って10数えてやるよというマユリに、急げー!死ぬぞー!と部下が避難させる。自分の甘さに反吐が 出るヨとマユリ。
    Mayuri tells them he has 10 troops to spare. The subordinate screams, "Quickly! Or you'll die!" Mayuri is disgusted.
    ひよりの治療を終え、一先ずは大丈夫でしょうと卯の花。助からへんかもしれんの!?と聞くリサ に、
    Hiyori's healing is finished. Unohana says she'll be fine for now. Lisa asks if there's anything she can do.
    鬼道にできることは医療と変わりない、あとは彼女が生きる事を諦めなければいずれは。彼女が諦めるかどうか はあなた方のほうがよく知っているはずですと続ける。
    "It wouldn't make any difference if you could use kido. She'll live if she doesn't give up. Whether she does or not you all should know better than me," says Unohana.
    おおきにな・・・卯の花サンと平子。なぜお礼を言うのですか?仲間の命を救うのに、お礼の言葉などいりませ んと卯の花。
    "Thanks...Unohana-san," says Hirako. She replies, "Why say thanks? I'm just saving the life of a comrade. It's necessary to say thanks."
    仲間のつもりないわ、ボケェってひよりやったら言うやろなぁとつぶやく平子。そしてもういちどおおきにな・ ・・卯の花サンと礼をいう平子。

SSに戻ってきた白哉と剣八(とやちる)を迎える隊員たち。ケガをみて救護班を呼ぶ隊員。今回の戦いはいか がでしたか?ときく隊員に、つまんねぇ戦いだったぜと剣八。
    Byakuya and Kenpachi (w/ Yachiru) return to SS and are greeted by troops. The troops call for the medics after seeing their wounds. They ask how the battle was this time and Kenpachi says it was boring.
    虚圏。大の字に倒れているヤミー。そこにアンアンと鳴き声。虚ろな目で、鳴き声のほうをみるヤミー。そこに は嬉しそうにしっぽをふる破面の犬。
    Scene switches to Hueco Mundo. Yammi is laid out on the ground moaning. With vacant eyes he looks towards a cry. His arrancar dog is there gleefully wagging his tail.
    なんでついて来てんだよ・・・バカ犬が・・・とつぶやくヤミー。そのまま白目になるヤミー。( 死んだ?)
    "Why'd you follow me...stupid dog..." he mutters. His eyes go white. (Dead?)
    SSの空座町に佇む一護に声をかける裏腹。みんなはときく一護にお帰り頂きましたと裏原。
    Ichigo is standing around in SS Karakura. Urahara calls out to him. Ichigo asks where everyone is. Urahara says he brought them back.
    皆さん黒崎サンに話したそうでしたけど、同じくらい話しかけづらそうでしたんでと続ける裏腹に、まさか記憶 を?と一護。
    "I wanted to tell them about Kurosaki-san, but in order to tell them the same story" Ichigo remembers something.
    今回はいじってませんと答える裏腹に、よかった、もう隠すのもイヤだしな、戻ったら俺の口から伝えるよと明 るく答える一護。
    Urahara says, "This time you can't feel it." Ichigo answers, "I'm glad. I'm not hiding it anymore. Once I return they'll hear straight from my own mouth," Ichigo answers cheerfully.
    愛染の封印架は精霊廷に運び、46室によって処遇が決定されるでしょうと裏腹
    Urahara says Aizen's seal was transported to Sereitei, where his fate will be decided by the Central 46.
    そうかという一護に、どうしてそんな顔をしてるんすか?と裏腹。
    Ichigo answers, "Really?" Urahara asks why he's making such a face.
    自分にもよくわからない、そう答える苺に、アナタは正しいことをしたんだからそんな顔をする必要はないとい う裏腹。
    "I don't even know it myself," answers Ichigo. Urahara says, "You did the right thing, so there's no need to make that kind of face."

すると苺は、愛染は本当に宝玉に拒絶されたのかな?ときく。親父が、宝玉の能力は周囲の心を取り込んで具象 化することだといってた。
    Ichigo asks if Aizen was truly rejected by the hougyoku. Isshin told him its power is to take the desires in the hearts from its surroundings and make them into reality.
    それなら、もしかしたら愛染は自ら望んで力を失ったんじゃねえのかなときく。
    "Then maybe it was Aizen's wish to lose his power?"
    互角に戦えるようになって、愛染の刀に触れた一護。その刀には孤独しかなかったという。
    愛染が生まれたときから飛びぬけてたなら、愛染はずっと自分と同じ目線に立ってくれる誰かを探してたんじゃ ないのかな、
    だから、それがみつからないと諦めた瞬間から、心のどこかでただの死神になりたいって願ってたんじゃないの かな・・・と続ける一護。
    そこに黒崎くん?と声をかける人物。振り向くとそこには井上をはじめ、石田、チャド、ルキアに レンジが。
    もう起きて大丈夫なのかよと声をかける一護に、貴様こそなんだその・・・とルキアが言いかけた ところで、
    井上が、やっぱり黒崎君だ・・・髪が長いからちがんじゃないかと・・・よかった・・よかったあと泣きながら 喋る。
    なんつーカオしてんだよ、頭はボサボサだけど・・・といいかけて倒れこむ一護。
    皆が一護!と声をかけるが、う・・うああああああああああああああと叫ぶ一護で次号。

いつもよりちょっと長かった

Credit:mezzo_marinaio from BA

Hiyori is being healed by Unohana, and Shinji thanks her.

Kenpachi and Byakuya are bloodied but healthy, and Yammi is lying down with his neck bent at a weird angle. Puppy!Car goes to him. There is no flashback for Yammi, nor are we shown any scene of him being defeated.

Ichigo is talking (with Isshin?) and saying that he will be the one to talk to Tatsuki and the others, who have already been sent back.

Then Ichigo wonders to himself if Aizen was actually a good guy?

Orihime, Ishida, Rukia and Chad return.

Thinking 'Ah... thank God!' Ichigo gives a scream and then collapses.

Credit:sheetz at FLOL

Scene is Karakura Town in SS. Mayuri and his subordinate are in charge of repairing the town, care of the inhabitants, and returning the town back to the real world.
    町中に死神がいる状態で転移をしようとするマユリをセンカイ門なしでの転移は(死神が)危険で すと隊員が止 める。
    Troops stop Mayuri and tel Mayurii that it's dangerous to the shinigami in town to transfer them without using the Senkaimon.
    余裕を持って10数えてやるよというマユリに、急げー!死ぬぞー!と部下が避難させる。自分の 甘さに反吐が 出るヨとマユリ。
    Mayuri tells them he has 10 troops to spare. The subordinate screams, "Quickly! Or you'll die!" Mayuri is disgusted.

Credit:maaru from FLOL

422 the silent story

In SS's Karakura, Karakura's repairs and recovery are underway, while Mayuri's subordinates prepare to transition it back.
    町中に死神がいる状態で転移をしようとするマユリをセンカイ門なしでの転移は(死神が)危険ですと隊員が止 める。
    In the middle of town, Mayuri tells the shinigami taking stock of the situation for transfer that there won't be Senkaimon for transfer because there's danger, so they halt.
    余裕を持って10数えてやるよというマユリに、急げー!死ぬぞー!と部下が避難させる。
    The margine of error is only 10, so he screams at his subordinates to 'Hurry-! You'll die--!'.
    自分の甘さに反吐が出るヨとマユリ。
    Your naivete is gonna make me puke, says Mayuri.

ひよりの治療を終え、一先ずは大丈夫でしょうと卯の花。助からへんかもしれんの!?と聞くリサ に、
    鬼道にできることは医療と変わりない、あとは彼女が生きる事を諦めなければいずれは。
    彼女が諦めるかどうかはあなた方のほうがよく知っているはずですと続ける。
    Finish Hiyori's treatment, but for now she'll be alright, says Unohana, to Lisa who's been asking if she's saved.
    おおきにな・・・卯の花サンと平子。なぜお礼を言うのですか?仲間の命を救うのに、お礼の言葉などいりませ んと卯の花。
    Thank you... Unohana-san, says Hirako. "Why would you need to thank me? I'm merely saving the lives of our nakama, you words of gratitude are unnecessary", says Unohana.
    仲間のつもりないわ、ボケェってひよりやったら言うやろなぁとつぶやく平子。そしてもういちどおおきにな・ ・・卯の花サンと礼をいう平子。
    I wasn't planning on being nakama, but that idiot Hiyori got that badly... Hirako sighs. "So I will thank you again.... Unohana san," says Hirako.
    SSに戻ってきた白哉と剣八(とやちる)を迎える隊員たち。ケガをみて救護班を呼ぶ隊員。今回の戦いはいか がでしたか?ときく隊員に、つまんねぇ戦いだったぜと剣八。
    Kenpachi (and Yachiru) and Byakuya arrive at SS and meet their divisions. They call for the medical division for their wounds. "How was the fighting?", asks his division, "it wasn't boring," says Kenpachi.
    虚圏。大の字に倒れているヤミー。そこにアンアンと鳴き声。虚ろな目で、鳴き声のほうをみるヤミー。そこに は嬉しそうにしっぽをふる破面の犬。
    Hueco Mundo. The puppy approaches the fallen Yammi. It barks loudly. A blank eye opens, and Yammi looks toward the barking. The puppy wags it's tail happily.
    なんでついて来てんだよ・・・バカ犬が・・・とつぶやくヤミー。そのまま白目になるヤミー。( 死んだ?)
    "Why'd ya come here... Stupid dog..." sighs Yammi. Then his eyes go white. (he died?)

SSの空座町に佇む一護に声をかける裏腹。みんなはときく一護にお帰り頂きましたと裏原。
    In SS's Karakura town, Ichigo's standing while Urahara's shouting at him. Everyone's asking Ichigo
    皆さん黒崎サンに話したそうでしたけど、同じくらい話しかけづらそうでしたんでと続ける裏腹に、まさか記憶 を?と一護。
    "I know everyone wants to talk to Kurosaki-san, but, please it'll have to be the same story..., Urahara continues, "No way, what're you gonna to their memory?" says Ichigo.
    今回はいじってませんと答える裏腹に、よかった、もう隠すのもイヤだしな、戻ったら俺の口から伝えるよと明 るく答える一護。
    "This time I won't change it", Urahara laughs, "Oh, that's good, I won't have to hide it anymore, I don't want to have to explain again, " laughs Ichigo.
    愛染の封印架は精霊廷に運び、46室によって処遇が決定されるでしょうと裏腹。
    "Well, the sealed Aizen will have to be dealt with by central 46, " says Urahara.
    そうかという一護に、どうしてそんな顔をしてるんすか?と裏腹。
    "Oh yeah, that.." Ichigo says, "Why are you making that face?" asks Urahara.
    自分にもよくわからない、そう答える苺に、アナタは正しいことをしたんだからそんな顔をする必要はないとい う裏腹。
    "I don't know, " Ichigo smiles, "You don't need to make that face when you did the right thing," says Urahara.
    すると苺は、愛染は本当に宝玉に拒絶されたのかな?ときく。親父が、宝玉の能力は周囲の心を取り込んで具象 化することだといってた。
    Ichigo asks, "Are you sure that Aizen's truly been rejected by the Hougyoku now? Dad says that the Hougyoku has the ability to detect and confuse the hearts around it."
    それなら、もしかしたら愛染は自ら望んで力を失ったんじゃねえのかなときく。
    "It that's so, what if Aizen's ambitioned power was actually gone..." he wonders.
    互角に戦えるようになって、愛染の刀に触れた一護。その刀には孤独しかなかったという。
    "While I was fighting on par with him, I was able to feel his sword," says Ichigo, "That sword was asking not to be left in solitude."
    愛染が生まれたときから飛びぬけてたなら、愛染はずっと自分と同じ目線に立ってくれる誰かを探してたんじゃ ないのかな、
    だから、それがみつからないと諦めた瞬間から、心のどこかでただの死神になりたいって願ってたんじゃないの かな・・・と続ける一護。
    "From the point of Aizen's birth had passed, Aizen's always had his gaze on someone as if he's been searching for it, I think,
    That the moment he gave up because he couldn't see it, I wonder where his desire to be a shinigami in his heart went to...." says Ichigo
    そこに黒崎くん?と声をかける人物。振り向くとそこには井上をはじめ、石田、チャド、ルキアに レンジが。
    Someone asks, "IS that Kurosaki-kun?". The view pans around to Orihime, then Ishida, Chad, Rukai and Renji.
    もう起きて大丈夫なのかよと声をかける一護に、貴様こそなんだその・・・とルキアが言いかけた ところで、
    Ichigo wonders, "I wonder if it's alright to wake up now,", "What do you mean, you idiot..." says Rukia
    井上が、やっぱり黒崎君だ・・・髪が長いからちがんじゃないかと・・・よかった・・よかったあと泣きながら 喋る。
    Orihime says, "It's really Kurosaki-kun... I thought I couldn't be wrong but your hair's gotten long so.... Thank.... Thank goodness," while tears well up in her eyes.
    なんつーカオしてんだよ、頭はボサボサだけど・・・といいかけて倒れこむ一護。
    "Of course it's me, my head's just messed up all over... " and Ichigo collapses.
    皆が一護!と声をかけるが、う・・うああああああああああああああと叫ぶ一護で次号。
    "Ichigo!" everyone shouts, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Ichigo shouts, and it's off to next issue.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Bleach 422 Spoiler Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Fire type

"From the point of Aizen's birth had passed, Aizen's always had his gaze on someone as if he's been searching for it, I think,
    This line sounds like we may be touching on something big that will be revealed later.

Fire type

I always found spoiler translattions difficult.

Questions I have:

1) Who will HGQ latch on to Next?
    2) Will Orihime try to restore Ichigo?
    3) What has become of Captain Commander?
    4) Did Espada 3 survive?

Seem as though Kubo might be hinting that Aizen might be back ( should wait for the good translation), if HGQ changes its mind?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

LOL, even after all that, Kenpachi still found the fight with yammi boring. He needs to be the new captain commander. I don't think yamamoto is dead either, he/his powers were only sealed temporarily by the specialized arrancar wonderweiss.

Isshin told him its power is to take the desires in the hearts from its surroundings and make them into reality.
    Alright, it's now official, the HGQ is Izanagi.

"Then maybe it was Aizen's wish to lose his power?"
    The bastard is still planning something. He must've realized that there is some component that he missed, that let Ichigo surpass his level even with the HGQ. So he wanted to buy some time in order to discover what it is.

Hopefully, there'll be a wrench in his upcoming plans when he's sentenced to Hell realm, and then forced to do the bidding of the Hell King (devil), where he plots and plots and plots and plots even more.

"While I was fighting on par with him, I was able to feel his sword," says Ichigo, "That sword was asking not to be left in solitude."
    I think that statement confirms it, Aizen never learned his bankai much like Kenpachi. His Shikai was so powerful, either he didn't see the need to learn the bankai or his bankai always eluded him for some reason. Aizen's sword has been lonely all this time.
    From the point of Aizen's birth had passed, Aizen's always had his gaze on someone as if he's been searching for it, I think,
    That the moment he gave up because he couldn't see it, I wonder where his desire to be a shinigami in his heart went to...." says Ichigo
    That implies, that ever since he was a baby, Aizen started to play with giant sharp swords and he had been searching for something, his zanpakto's name. He gave up without realizing the full potential of a shinigami, cause he never mastered his bankai or especially his Jinzen. Ichigo did, thus Ichigo was able to surpass his level and stand on a higher dimension than Aizen.

So now what Aizen will do is buy time while some Vasto Lordes have fun with Ichigo, and he might be forced to serve the Hell King meanwhile still plotting against the soul king and trying to figure out a way to recover the HGQ, and unlock his bankai first.

So basically it goes like this:

Aizen goes to hell.
    He serves the hell king
    He starts to absorb the powers of the demons/Oni
    He becomes the new hell king
    He then tries to find his own bankai. But he still fails.
    He then comes up with a plan to recover the HGQ and hire some Vasto Lordes under his control along with the Hellspawn demons/oni, then builds up a vast military.
    Surpise attacks the soul realm, and captures the soul king, he'll now control the 3 realms of Hell as the new devil, Hueco Mundo with the Vasto Lordes, and Soul Society as the soul king.

And then after combining the powers of shinigami (limited), HGQ vasto Lorde arrancar, and demons, he finally is able to become the strongest being in the universe, and then in the end he still loses to Ichigo when Ichigo goes Getsuga Tenshou Level 2, all because Aizen failed to listen to the voice of his lonely sword and master his bankai.

And in the moment of his death, he finally sees his zanpakto's name but is unable to wield it cause his hands have disappeared as he is slowly fading away into realm of Nothingness, where he still continues to plot and plot.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Bleach.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Bleach.
    that pretty much sums it up, LOL.

I think that statement confirms it, Aizen never learned his bankai much like Kenpachi. His Shikai was so powerful, either he didn't see the need to learn the bankai or his bankai always eluded him for some reason. Aizen's sword has been lonely all this time.
    Zangetsu felt lonely after Ichigo got bankai too... So your reasoning is flawed.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Zangetsu felt lonely after Ichigo got bankai too... So your reasoning is flawed.
    True, however not to the same extent as before he unlocks it or after he uses the getsuga tenshou. During that time, tensa zangetsu atleast had a purpose to protect Ichigo, what he desired most. It's possible Aizen's zanpakto never spoke to him even once, much like Kenpachi's zanpakto.

Ichigo was able to surpass Aizen's level cause it seems Aizen was missing a crucial ingredient, bankai/jinzen releases.

We shall see. But this chapter does foreshadow couple of things. Aizen will return (duh as if we didn't know that), it seems he might've lost his powers of the HGQ purposefully cause he miscalculated the equation, and is now recalibrating and formulating a new plan while being sealed up. He has been searching for something all his life ever since he was just few months old, if not his zanpakto's name, what else can it be? His mother? LOL.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Bleach will get boring if Ichigo doesnt get his powers back soon.