Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    Bleach will get boring if Ichigo doesnt get his powers back soon.
    I get the feeling Kubo might spend the next 100 chapters with Ichigo powerless >.>

Lets all hope for a timeskip

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    i wanna puke not what i was expecting at all :x

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

ok...total dissapointment.....its all over?? already??? wasn't Aizen the big boss? makes no sense!!!

Reading other comments, am I the only one who interpreted the chapter spoilers as saying that what Aizen really wanted was to die in the hands of someone so strong, he can surpass anything he can dream of?

I don't really think, based on Ichigo's seeming new-found respect for Aizen based on the dialogue (i.e. the shounen "you can understand someone when you feel them with your fists speech"), Aizen had some other ulterior motive beyond that, and if he did it would probably be that Aizen knows something extremely powerful (Hell?) and that he wanted to see if there was someone who can match up to that.

I also don't think Aizen was necessarily 'evil' regardless of what he's done to achieve the current situation. I've always seen Aizen as an ambitious guy, doing whatever he can in order to achieve his goals. That being said, he has no regard for such boundaries as good and bad. In a way - to me - he's like a classic tragic hero, he understand more the big picture but somehow he doesn't want to tell anyone.

In this spoiler, it seems as though Kubo is leaning towards the theory of Aizen actually wanting to be sealed, and as Kuroihikari stated, it may be to test someone like Ichigo to see if there is truely someone that can fulfill his plan. Whether it rids his own existence or not, Aizen seems like he's willing to make a sacrifice.

Then again, he could just be what most people interpret him to be.

Post arc issues tend to be soft issues. Still it would be nice to throw in some sort of looming danger at the end.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Looks like a nice transition chapter and probably another after this. Fingers cross for a timeskip.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I get the feeling Kubo might spend the next 100 chapters with Ichigo powerless >.>

Lets all hope for a timeskip
    I believe one is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    i wanna puke not what i was expecting at all :x
    What were you expecting? Don't tell me your one of those complainers.

Quote Originally Posted by echotraveler View Post
    ok...total dissapointment.....its all over?? already??? wasn't Aizen the big boss? makes no sense!!!
    Yeah like this is will be the last we see of Aizen.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Spoiler Pics
    Source: Mangahelpers

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Still wondering where Grimmjow and the C.C. are...
    I still see Aizen as not being finished yet. He lost in a wimpy way.

Edit: What if Aizen's sword wanted to disappear?
    Last edited by drgnx; 09-30-2010 at 11:48 AM.
    Spoiler!

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Looks like a nice transition chapter and probably another after this. Fingers cross for a timeskip.

I believe one is coming.

What were you expecting? Don't tell me your one of those complainers.

Yeah like this is will be the last we see of Aizen.
    i do not usually complain jaiden but kubo really threw me back with this one totally never expected this i thought we might get maybe an aizen flash back or see yammi get toppled by ken/byakua sort of thing but everything over just like that never thought of it to be this way

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry